Chapter 9: Broken

We pulled away and i wish i didn't looked at her, she was crying. I pulled her into a hug again.

"Shhh, don't cry" i rubbed her back and she lay her head on my shoulder.

"I'm just happy that i saw you, it's been a few years since...." She trailed off. I just smiled at her and my phone dings, 1 message from Gabeybaby 💙

From: Gabeybaby 💙

Can i get out now? It feels itchy.

And i can just hear him whining like a child.

To: Gabeybaby 💙

I can just hear you whining, i'll tell her i have to go.

I looked at her,

"I have to go" i smiled sadly

"Oh it's fine i guess we'll see each other soon" she smiles back and hugs me one last time then i head out of H&M and hid somewhere. I saw her walk and i walk back in to see Gabe pouting. Oh goodness no.

"That took forever." He whined

"Oh shut up, at least i took care of it." I glared at him, he just raised his hands in surrender. I walk away and looked for some nice clothes, i hear him groan and he followed me.

-

We're walking to his car and i'm struggling. Why? I have like 5 bags in each hand bruh, while Gabe has 2 on each of his hand. He's a light shopper when it comes to clothes but when it comes to food, we have separate carts.

"Open the trunk for me" i went behind the car and wait for it to open then put all of the bags in including Gabes and went in the car.

We just arrived home and my hands and arms are tired. I walked to my room and put the bags down. I posted a pic of me smiling on Insta.

Caption: You're not gonna see this smile when we see each other again.

I put my phone down and heard it dinging a lot of times because of notifications. I ignored it and changed into some sweatpants but kept the crop top. I grabbed the flannel and went to Gabes room.

I knocked and went in, he was on his bed and on his phone. I went to his closet and grabbed the hanger that held the flannel earlier, i put the flannel on it and returned it.

"I saw what you posted" he said and motioned for me to sit beside him, he was sitting up. "I know it hurts Alex but don't let this get through you, i don't want it to happen again." he held my hands and i don't have the guts to look at him in the eyes.

*****Flashback*****

I was sitting on a bench when someone went and sat beside me.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"You're really pretty"

"Thank you" i couldn't help but blush

"Can we be friends?"

"Yeah"

After that we started hanging out more often until one day.

"Alex"

"Yes Justin?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" and of course the dumb me said

"Yes!"

We were so happy. But then, I was walking in the halls when i saw him with another girl and i thought it was nothing just then he started kissing her. I was so shocked that all of what i was carrying fell to the floor and i dashed to the school garden and cried. I felt my phone buzzed but i didn't mind it cause i know it's gonna be him. Then someone hugged me from behind, i thought it was him. So i shoved him but he didn't budge.

"Shh it's ok it's just me" i know that voice. It was Sean. I faced him and cried, he hugged me and carried me to the nurses office and called my brother. Soon enough my brother was at the door with the others and they hugged me. After that i just went home and locked myself in my room for around a week and mom and dad were at a business trip so they didn't know.

Gabe always knocks on my door to convince me to eat or something but i didn't move at the place where i was. He doesn't have any spare key cause mom took it away it was only for emergencies but he didn't know where she put it. Until one day Gabe barged into my room and picked me up and hugged me.

"Please don't cry i don't want to see you hurt." i just nodded and he brought me downstairs and made me eat. Until i regained my full self again he hasn't left me since.

*****End of Flashback*****

I was only 13 at that time and since then they would always look out for me and i'm thankful for it, they're all my brothers and i love them. I don't want it to happen again.

"Please Alex promise me" he begged, i nodded at him and hugged him. (I wish i could hug Gabe he would be so warm and comfy 😍) I'm glad i have a brother like Gabe. I went back to my room and twitted.

Tweet: I wish i never met you 😪

I put my phone down and just lay on my bed and think about stuff, Dean already flew back home, Paulette went to the UK with her fam. I grabbed my phone again and search through my contacts, i decided to text Sean.

To: Lewser 💪

Hey Lewser! 😂

From: Lewser 💪

Hi Alex 😂

To: Lewser 💪

Um are you free today?

From: Lewser 💪

No i'm expensive jk i'm free today why? Wanna hang out?

To: Lewser 💪

Yeah, meet me at startbucks at around 4.

From: Lewser 💪

Ok 👌

End of convo

I looked at the time and it was still 2 so i just went downstairs and decided to make fries, and thankfully we have some potatoes. (I am a baked potato baked potato baaaaakeeeeed potaaaaatooooo)

I prepare the stuff that i'm gonna be needing and started cooking, i'm a great cook but the lewser is better.

••••••••••

Holaaaa i'm baaaack 😂

149 READS OMG THANK YOU!!!

So hope you guys enjoy this chapter and i'll see yah guys soon. Byeeee