Chapter 20: Going to the mall with Bai

Gabe's POV

I was still editing our dance video when Julian went in my room and sat beside me on my bed.

"They good?" he asked

"Yeah" i just smiled at him while editing.

"The plan worked! Yes! You owe me man" he fist bumped.

"Yeah yeah" i just rolled my eyes. We made a bet if his plan worked then i owe him some shopping, i know i know why shopping you ask? Cause he loves shopping and wants me to buy him some stuff.

"When are we going?"

"Later, when i'm done" he just nodded and wiggled his eyebrows while heading out my room.

Tristan's POV

I'm glad we're back together, i really miss her.

I decided to go look for her and saw her on the couch, i approached her and she's fast asleep.

Awwwww

I grabbed some blankets and placed it on top of her body, she immediately snuggled with it and smiled in her sleep. I turned off the tv and head back to my room.

I lay on the bed and went to instagram, I liked/loved some of the fan edits then went to youtube and watched some videos.

Alex's POV

I woke up snuggled into some blanket, hmm who put this here? I just shrugged and went up not before wrapping the blanket around me cause it's so soooooft.

I lay on my bed and grabbed my phone to see 10 messages from Bailey. Uh oh.

From: Bailey ✨

Alex

Alexaaaaaaa

Alexzandraaaaa

Janeeeeee

Alexzandra Jane

Alexzandra Jane De Guzman

Hi

Hello

Hey

Mrs. Rubiano.

I blushed at her last messaged.

To: Bailey ✨

What?

From: Bailey ✨

Hi to you too.

To: Bailey ✨

Hello, and what do you need?

From: Bailey ✨

Do you maybe wanna go to the mall?

I looked at the time, it was only 5 hmm why not.

To: Bailey ✨

Ok then.

From: Bailey ✨

Alright, see yah.

I left it on read and went to my closet to look for some clothes (pic at the top) then went to the bathroom to do my hair then put some mascara and some lip tint. I then grabbed my shoes, phone and all that stuff and head out my room.

I was about to head out the house when someone called me.

"Alex" i turned around to see Julian.

"Hmm?"

"Where are you going?"

"To the mall with Bailey"

"Oh okay, bye"

"Bye Julian" then i head out and went to Baileys house.

I arrived at their porch step and knocked. Her mom opened it.

"Oh hi Alex" she smiled.

"Hello Mrs. Sok" i smiled back.

"Come in dear"

"Thank you" i then went in and closed the door behind me.

"Bailey is at her room, you could go there" i just smiled and nodded then head up.

I barged into Baileys room.

"Hi Bai!" i shouted.

"Hi Alex" she just chuckled at me.

"You ready?"

"Yeah i am"

"Legooo" i linked my arms with her and off we go.

•••••

So hi guys, sorry it's short 😅 anywayssssss hope you guys like this and i'll see you all real soon. Byeeeeee.