Chapter 17: I miss you

We then went out and head to the car.

"Shotgun" Tristan shouted. Gabe then unlocked the car door and we went in.

I was on my phone when Julian spoke.

"So guys i'm with mah cousins and best friend" he then faced his phone at me then at Gabe and Tristan. "We're just gonna roam around?" he then looked at me.

"Yeah cause the house is boring" i said and chuckled. It's currently 8:40 and we don't know where to go. Then my phone rings.

Call

A: Hello?
B: Hi Lex
A: Hi Bai
B: So um i was wondering where you at?
A: Uh we're just roaming around, why?
B: Can you help me do a choreo please
A: Ok sure
B: Now
A: Wait now? Why?
B: Cause i have to dance it tomorrow, i forgot to make it.
A: Typical Bailey Sok
B: Shut up, just pleaseee
A: Yeah yeah i'm coming.
B: Ok see yah
A: Bye

Call ended

"Gabe drop me off at Bailey's please"

"Yeah sure"

After a while we arrived at Bailey's.

"Ok see yah guys later" i then closed the door and walked to Baileys house. I knocked and after a while she opened it.

"Hi! Thank you so much for coming" i just smiled at her and we went to her basement.

When we reach her basement music was blasting and she then showed me some steps.

"Ok now help me" she whined.

"Ok lez go"

After a while of helping her we were done.

"OMG thank you so much!"

"Anytime bai" i then looked at my phone, it's 11:30pm woah. Then i got a text it was from Gabe.

From: Gabeybaby 💙

Are you gonna come home?

To: Gabeybaby 💙

About to, why?

From: Gabeybaby 💙

Ok, i'm gonna get yah

To: Gabeybaby 💙

Ok see yah

"Gabes coming"

"Oh ok" she pulled her phone from the speakers and we head upstairs.

We then head to the kitchen and she grabbed some ice creams while i grabbed some spoons.

"So" she started.

"So"

"How are you and Tristan?"

"Um we're kinda ok?" i answered well more like a question.

"Oh come on"

"He tried to apologise"

"And?" i stayed quiet "you didn't accept it did you?"

"Yup" i looked down. "I mean h-"

"Alex!" Someone shouted.

"Oh your brother's here" she then stood up.

"Yeah, we'll talk soon."

"Yup come on" we then head down and out the house.

"Oh hi Bailey" Gabe greeted when he saw us outside.

"Hi Gabe" she smiled. "Um can you go when i perform tomorrow?"

"Um yeah sure" i smiled at her.

"Well then i'll see you tomorrow"

"Yup see yah" i then hugged her and she then went inside.

"Come on" Gabe said and placed his arm on my shoulders. We then walked home. "So you gonna forgive him?"

"I don't know Gabe" i sighed. "To be honest with you i miss him, i truly do but i don't think i'm ready to forgive him."

"Don't worry Lex he misses you too." he said.

We then continue walking home.

I miss you Tristan.

Julian's POV

We're at home waiting for Gabe and Alex.

I was eating some ice cream when i heard Tristan sigh.

"You ok?" i asked him while licking my spoon.

"No" he replied.

"Don't worry bro, she's gonna forgive you"

"Yes but when? I just wanna hold her forever" he exclaimed and covered his face with his hands.

"Here, have some ice cream" he then grabbed the other tub and got some spoon.

"This is so good" he sighed and continued eating.

We then watched some movies.

The movie just finished and Gabe and Alex just arrived i looked at Tristan he was fast asleep. So i just head to my room, i don't wanna wake him.

Alex's POV

I saw Julian heading up while Tristan is sleeping on the couch, he was curled up like a ball. He's so cute.

I grabbed some blankets and head over to him. I covered him with it and he immediately snuggled with it. Aweee. I brushed his hair softly, i sighed.

I then head up and got changed into my pj's.

I grabbed my phone and laid on my bed, i opened instagram and saw a lot of fan edits i love/like some and then went to twitter and just scroll around.

After a while i looked at the clock and it's 12:30am, i then charged my phone and turned my lights off and fell asleep.

--------

Yowwwww, so i'm here with a new update! Yey! Hope you guys like it and i'll see you guys real soon. Byeeeee.