Chapter 6: Home

Paulette's POV

I woke up to my alarm and turned it off, i sighed. Today's the day that we're going home. I get up and did my business then wake the others.

"Hey lazy butts get up!" i shouted at the two, i heard a loud thud followed by a groan and an "ow"

"That hurt" Alex whined while me and Elyssa just laughed, then Gabe barge into the room with the boys.

"What happened?" he asked looking worried

"I fell" Alex exclaimed and stood up

"Oh" he just said and started laughing while the others just chuckled.

"It's not funny" she frowned i just pinched her cheeks.

"Awe cutie" then she swats my hand away

"Ow" she just rolled her eyes at me.

Alex's POV

It was around 6am when we arrived at the airport, mom gave us all of our passports.

"I'm gonna miss you" Tristan mumbled while hugging me tight, i hugged back he is so warm.

"Me too, but like what Julian said we'll see each other soon" i reassured him and smiled, he took out a small box and opened it, inside was a bracelet with a heart on it, he put it on my wrist and kissed it.

"Promise you'll wear this until we see each other again?"

"Promise" i said and hugged him then my phone buzzed, Pau just sent me a pic of Tristan and me hugging i smiled at her. Then our flight was announced and so was theirs

"I'll see you soon" i said and kissed him one last time then go.

••••••

A few weeks later

"I miss them" she said

"Me too" i agreed

"I wanna go to NY for college"

"Yeah"

We just sat there in silence but not an awkward silence.

"I'm gonna sleep here." She said i just nodded then my mom barge into the room followed by dad and Gabe.

"We'll be gone for 3 months ok? So please becareful you three. I left some money in the counter and we're going bye" she said while kissing our foreheads and head out.

"Well the house is ours guys" I said

"Yeah, the boys are gonna be here anytime soon" Gabe said and the door bell went off, he immediately get to it while me and Pau went to bed to watch some movies.

After watching a few Harry Potter movies and eating a lot of snacks we got tired.

"Hey i'm gonna grab some water want some?" i asked Pau while she just looked at the ceiling.

"No" she said then i walked out but i stopped at Gabes room cause i just heard my name.

Gabe's POV

"Guys" Sean said while looking at his phone

"What?" we all question

"Look" he hands us his phone and we saw a pic of Tristan and another girl kissing.

"Alex is gonna be mad" Ken said and we all nodded.

"Wait is that Ida?" Will asked

"Think so" Sean said

"Why would he do this?" i asked and clenched my fist, i don't want to see her hurt and cry.

"Guys look at the caption" Will said and hand us Seans phone.

Caption: Babe

"Gabe calm down" Josh said and i just sat down and grabbed my hair.

Alex's POV

What? What are they talking about? I couldn't really hear any so i just went down and grab a bottled water and head up.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my laptop to watch some youtube and stuff.

Paulette's POV

I was just scrolling through Instagram when i saw a pic of Tristan and another girl, what the heck?!? And they were kissing?!?! I was about to tell Alex but someone knocked on the door.

"Come in" Alex said and Sean went in.

"Uh hey, do you guys wanna join us downstairs? There's pizza" when he said pizza Alex was on the door and heading down while me and Sean just chuckled. Should i tell him? Or no?

"Tell me what?" He looked at me

"Um i saw uh a picture of Tristan and a-"

"A girl kissing" he finished for me

"Uh how did you know?"

"I saw it too, now let's not tell her yet ok?" He said

"Um sure" then we head downstairs and Alex was already eating.

Sean's POV

I don't want this but she might get hurt.

Of course Sean who wouldn't get hurt that your gf/bf cheated on you

I just sighed and eat a pizza.

After eating me and the boys head to Gabes room to just talk while the girls went to theirs.

"She's gonna find out soon" Will said and we just nodded.

"I can't believe he did that" Josh sighed

After our talk we went to sleep cause we're so tired.

Alex's POV

Me and Pau are just talking and stuff.

"I can't believe we're gonna be seniors" she exclaimed

"Yeah, time flies so fast. It was like yesterday when i saw you."

Flashback

I was running around the park when i saw a girl sitting under a tree, so i approached her.

"Hey" i greeted

"Hi" she said silently and looked down

"Why are you here?" I asked

"My friends left me because i'm ugly" then she started crying

"Don't cry, hey i can be your friend" i cheered

"Really?" Her face lit up

"Yeah"

"Paulette"

"Alex"

After that we started playing and became bestfriends. We were both 12 and went to the same school.

End of flashback

"The good ol'days" she said

"Yeah"

We continued talking until we got tired and called it a night.

I turned off the light and head to my bed, when my head hit the pillow i was out like a light.

******

Ayee hope you guys like it. Sorry i haven't updated yet 😅 i'll see you guys soon. Byeeee