Chapter 4: Hangover

Paulette's POV

When i woke up my head was pounding. Ow, i looked to my right and saw Alex snuggled into Tristan while Tristan is shirtless? What the heck happened last night? I looked to my left and saw Nick and Elyssa cuddled up but with clothes on. Then me with Julian wait what?! I maybe kinda screamed and woke them up.

"What? Where's the ghost?" Julian asked and looked around,

"I didn't do it" Tristan said and sat up

"Why so noisy?" Nick whined

While the girls also woke up with a start.

"Sorry guys, anyway what happened last night?"

"Well we were looking for you three and saw you outside dancing and saying nonsense, like Alex cried because she misses her baby rabbit which died a few years ago then Elyssa danced on the table while singing panda and you laughed because i was so funny and good at dancing." Julian explained, me and the girls blushed with embarrassment.

Alex's POV

After Julian explained to us what happened we (girls) blushed and i hid my face on a pillow while El hid under the covers and Pau hid her face with her hands. That was so embarrassing. The boys just laughed at us.

"After we brought you guys here, you were all acting strange like Alex won't stop crying because Gabe stole her fluffy socks. Then El keeps on singing Shout Out To My Ex to Nick, while Pau just went to sleep after Julian carried her here." They all chuckled and now i'm really embarrass.

"Awe is my baby girl blushing?" Tristan cooed and pinched my cheeks

"Oh shut up" i slapped his hands

"Ow" idiot

I tried to stand up key word tried. But fell on Tristan "ow" we both said at the same time. Why is the world spinning? Why did i even drink last night. I just laid on the bed and hold my head. The hangover is real.

"My head hurts" El whined

"What's happening?" Pau looked at everywhere.

"Why is everything spinning?" I asked while covering my eyes.

"Take note, don't ever let them drink again." Tristan said

"Yup" they agreed

My feet was dangling on the bed and when i uncover my eyes the world will start spinning.

"What's wrong?" Tristan asked while removing my hands on my eyes, i just whined.

"It won't stop spinning"

"Awe" he just chuckled at me and stood up to get some advil and a water i guess.

It's so cold, i sat up on the bed and saw El with Nick, Pau with Jules i ship them so much and me? Alone. Then the door opened to reveal Tristan my babe.

"Here" he gave me some advils and a glass of water.

"Cuddle with me" i pouted at him

"Ok" he just chuckled at me, my boy really loves to laugh.

"What time is it?" I asked searching for my phone and it's on the dresser so i have to reach over it and when i did Tristan tickled me but i grabbed my phone and checked the time. 11:30am wow.

"Does your head still hurts?"

"A little"

"Don't lie to me"

"Ok, it still hurts"

"It will go away soon" he said and pulled me with him and soon we drifted off to sleep....again 😂

●●●●●

I woke up and was about to stand up but someone held me in place, i looked at beside me and Tristan was holding me by my waist. I pushed his hand away but he has a good grip, i whined.

"Tristan" he just hummed in response "i need to pee"

"No" what?

"Oh come on"

"No" i looked around and it still spinning but not that much.

"Ok how bout help me to the bathroom? Cause it's still spinning"

"Ok" he stood up and help me to the bathroom, i locked the door while he waited outside and i did my business, after that i looked at myself in the mirror. What the?!? My hair is everywhere, i grab a brush and brushed my hair then left it down then brushed my teeth and washed my face then i head out.

When i opened the door Tristan was at the dining table talking to someone on his phone.

"Yeah, its nice in here" " we understand Thomas" "bye" he turned around and i smiled at him

"It was Thomas"

"I know, i heard you"

"You done?"

"Yep"

"Still dizzy?"

"Nah"

Then we head to their room first cause he wants to change and Jake was there on his phone, so i went near him.

"Hey Jakey" i pinched his cheeks

"Hey Alex" he smiled at me and looked down at his phone, i looked at Tristan and he was searching for a shirt, he was shirtless. Lord please help me not to stare. But no i keep on staring at him.

"Like what you see?" he smirked

"I uh um" i stuttered he just laughed

"Take a picture it'll last long" Jake said and that made Tristan burst out laughing i can tell that my cheeks were burning. I thrown a pillow at Tristan but he caught it.

"Yeah i agree with my brother" Tristan grinned like an idiot

"Idiot" i mumbled but sadly Tristan heard me -.-

"Your idiot"

"Oh shut up"

"Hey Alex how bout let's go back to the park?" Jake asked and looked at me then i looked at Tristan

"Hmm why not and we could bring that idio- i mean your brother"

"Yeah, go change Alex" Tristan demanded

"Yes sir" i saluted at him and laughed then head out to change, i change into some pants and a shirt then slipped on my nike shoes and we head out.

We're currently walking around and Alec showed up.

"Hey Alex" he smiled

"Uh hey, by the way this is Jake and Tristan my boyfriend" i introduced them to him.

"Oh ok, well tell tita and tito hi" he smiled and walk away. Tristan looked at me.

"Who was that?" Tristan asked

"He was my childhood friend" i replied and put Jake at the back of Tristan.

"Oh ok"

"Leggoooo" Jake screamed and Tristan bolted forward while i just laughed at them and followed.

They're so cute. He's gonna be a great dad, i smiled to myself.

Yep he's definitely gonna be a great dad.

Oh it's you, couldn't agree more

Hmm

They stopped infront of the park and i took some pics of them playing around and posted it on instagram and sat down on a swing. Then they went near me and Jake sat on my lap while Tristan went behind me and pushed us. I took out my phone and took a picture of us three, where Tristan stood behind us then me and Jake sitting on the swing. I smiled to myself.

*******

I'm back 😂 anyways they're so cute see you guys on the next chapter. Byeee