Chapter 13: Drunk, Again?

Alex's POV

I woke up snuggled to someones chest, i looked up and Gabe was sleeping while holding my waist. I looked around and saw that the others are still sleeping, and then i felt my eyelids become heavy so i let sleep take over. Again.

-------

I felt someone poking me, i opened one eye to see Kenneth infront of me kneeling while i was still leaning on Gabe.

"Morning" he smiled at me and extended his hands for me to take, i gladly took it and he pulled me up.

"Finally, my legs are dying" Gabe exclaimed

"Oh shut up" i glared at him and Kenneth lead me to the kitchen, Lew lew was cooking breakfast. I sat at the stool and waited for Lew to be done. I rested my head on the counter and closed my eyes.

"Really? At the kitchen? You've got to be kidding me" someone said then i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"What?" i asked and looked up, Josh.

"Why are you sleeping on the counter?"

"I'm still sleepy" i whined

"It's 9 in the morning Alex wake up!" I jumped a little which cause him to chuckle lightly. I just groaned and banged my head on the counter top. Then someone put a plate in front of me and i started eating.

After all of us got done eating we placed our plates on the sink and washed it. I head upstairs and took my phone out and plopped down on the bed laying on my stomach, i went to instagram and just scroll around but stopped when i saw a pic of me and Gabe sleeping. Josh posted it, i lightly chuckle and liked it then commented.

alexisbae: Josh! I'm gonna get you soon. 😂

I locked my phone and rested my head on my arms and sleep took over.

Ken's POV

After we got done eating i head to the sofa and got my phone out but it's dead. Great. I head upstairs and grabbed my charger in my bag then charged my phone.

I head out and saw that the girls room was open so i peaked and saw Alex laying flat on her stomach. Awe she looks cute when she sleeps. I sighed, Tristan is one lucky man to have her.

I head down and saw the others dressed.

"Where are you guys going?"

They all looked at me wide eyed.

"We're going to Lexee's party remember?" oh shoot i forgot. I quickly head back upstairs and changed.

Alex's POV

I was shook by someone, i opened my eyes a little and saw Tati standing in front of the bed.

"Get up" she commanded i just groaned and sat up, she then threw some clothes for me to wear so i just went to the bathroom and changed. (Pic above)  Then head out to grab the cap and put on my shoes.

When i head down i saw everybody ready and waiting for me.

"Leggo!" Will said and went to their cars, i went with Gabe and we drove off to Lexee's.

When we arrived at Lexees it was packed but we managed to find Lexee.

"OMG you guys made it!" Lexee squealed while hugging each one of us.

"Of course, thanks for inviting us." we said and smiled at her.

"Anytime, i'll see you guys please help yourselves." she said and walked away. We looked at each other and went to our separate ways, i was just about to head to the kitchen when someone grabbed my arm, i looked at the person. Gabe.

"Please don't drink to much" i just nodded at him and went off.

I grabbed one of the red cup and put some drink on it.

After a while of drinking i was so dizzy, dang did i drink a lot? I just lean on the wall to regain my balance then Kenneth saw me.

"Alex!" he shouted through the loud music.

"What?"

"Come on we gotta go."

"Noooo" i whined at him.

"Oh God" he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me out the house to see everyone in their cars, he then went to Gabes car and placed me on the back seat then went to his car.

"I told you not to drink that much."

"Well i can't help it" then i felt my eyelids close even tho Gabe is still talking i ain't listening. Sorry bruh.

Gabe's POV

"Alex are you eve-" I looked at her and she's fast asleep, i just sighed and drove home. Well the others already went to their own ways so i guess we're heading home.

I arrived home and opened the back door then carried Alex to her room. I really wanna change her clothes but no no no. So i called the one who's close, Bailey. ( A/N: Let's just pretend that their house and Baileys house are close to each other.)

I heard a knock on the front door and opened it to see Bailey.

"Hey Bai thanks for coming" i hugged her.

"Anytime Gabe, so i'll head up now see yah" she said and skipped upstairs.

After a while Bailey went down and smiled at me.

"She's all good, i'll see yah guys my moms looking for me. Bye Gabe" she said then hugged me and walked out, i locked the doors and turned the lights off then head upstairs.

I changed into some pjs and head to Alexs' room to see her peacefully sleeping, i went and sat beside her. I stroked her hair.

"You're gonna have a bad hangover tomorrow so i'm gonna be ready." i chuckled at my own sentence, i continued to stroke her hair and just peacefully watch her sleeping. I then decided that i should sleep so i kissed her forehead and head to my room.

I grabbed my phone and went to instagram to see a lot of fan edits, i liked some of them and then turned my phone off then fell asleep.

********

Ayeeeee, so i hope you guys like this chapter and i'll see yah real soon. Byeeeee.