Chapter 11: Sleepover

Sean's POV

We arrived at her house and she looked at me.

"Thanks" she smiled, that smile wait what?

"Anytime" i smiled back at her, those eyes they're so-what the heck Sean? It's your best friends sister.

"I have to go" i just nodded at her and she went out, she waved one last time i waved back and drove home.

Alex's POV

I went in and close the door behind me.

"So how was your date? I mean hangout" Gabe smirked at me while walking down the stairs Ken trailing behind him.

"Hey Ken!" i greeted

"Hey Alex" he greeted back while chuckling.

"Answer me Alex" Gabe whined

"It was fine and Sean is a good comforter"

"I see" they both smirked at each other and laughed.

"Oh shut up" i scolded at them and went up to my room.

I was just watching some movies on my laptop when Ken barges into my room.

"Hey!" he shouted and jumped on my bed causing me to jump a little.

"What?"

"No hi back?" he pouted

"Hi Kenneth and what do you need?" i said

"Want to come with us? Me and the boys are going to IDA to attend Matts dance class"

"Yeah let me change first." he just nodded and left. I quickly changed into some leggings and an oversized shirt, put on my shoes and head down.

"Finally" Gabe said and grabbed his keys. Me and Kenneth are sat at the back and Gabe plugged in his phone and played Chocolate by The 1975. (Mah jam!)

We arrived at the dance studio and went in. We saw Matt and greeted him.

"Oh hey guys!" he greeted "do you wanna assist?"

"Yeah" the three of us cheered and went in to put our stuff down and stretch.

Tristan's POV

Me and Julian are just sitting in my room and i kept thinking about Alex. I really messed up.

"Julian do you remember what happened at Idas party?"

"No i got drunk. Why?"

"Ca-cause she posted a pic of me and her......kissing"

"What?!" he flipped "If Alex is gonna see it then you're d-"

"She already saw it" i looked down

"What did she say?"

"She wouldn't answer me, i tried texting her but she didn't read it."

"You're coming with me next week" he exclaimed while standing up to go get something.

"Yeah and hope that she'll forgive me" he just nodded and i sighed. Hope she forgives me.

Alex's POV

We just got done at dance then Bailey went near me.

"Hey Alex" she greeted happily

"Hi Bai" i smiled at her

"We're going to starbucks and hangout at Tati's join us pleaseeeeee also bring Gabe" she smirked

"Wait i'm gonna tell him" she just nodded and walked back to the others. I went to Gabe and poked him.

"What the?" he looked at me "what?" he asked annoyed.

"Bailey asked me if we can join them"

"Where?"

"At starbucks then at Tatis house"

"Yeah sure" i nodded and grabbed my stuff. The gals already went out and i waited for Gabe.

Then he grabbed his bag "Finally" i exclaimed and we both head out.

"Yey!" they screamed when me and Gabe went near them.

"To Starbucks!" Kenneth shouted

"To Starbucks!" they shouted back while i just laughed at them while following them.

We just got our orders and took a seat. Then my phone rang everyone looked at me while i looked at my phone to see who's calling. Julian.

"I gotta take this" i stood up and went outside.

A: Hello?
J: Hey Alex!
A: Hey what yah need?
J: Um is Paulette there?
A: Sorry Jules but she's not here with me, she's at UK.
J: Oh i can sense the disappointment on his voice well when will she return?
A: Next week i guess why? I smirked
J: Uh nothing! Nothing thanks Alex bye love yah.
A: Bye love yah too.

End of call

I went back in and Sean gave me a worried look so i texted him.

To: Lewser 💪

It was Julian

I looked at him and his phone dinged he read it and nodded then i took a seat and continued to drink my chocolate chips drink. (I think that's the name i kinda forgot hehe 😅)

When we were done we all head home to grab some sleeping wear and some extra clothes then went to Tati's.

When me and Gabe arrived there we saw all of the boys car and Gabe parked near it.

I knocked on the door and Kenneth opened.

"Finally!" he shouted and hugged me, i just laughed and hugged back. He's a good hugger.

"Hey guys" i smiled at the others when we entered. There was a chorus of hey's or hi's. I grabbed mine and Gabes duffels then head upstairs.

I put his near the boys bags while i put mine near Tati's closet. I then head down to see them sitting on a circle. Bailey noticed me and motioned for me to sit down. I sat next to Sean and Will, they looked at me and smiled i just smiled back. Sitting arrangement Gabe, Boogs, Ken, Bailey, Tati, Sean, me, Will, Josh.

"Ok guys let's play" Josh then spun the bottle and it landed on Boogie he smirked. "Ok Boogs truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Ok i dare you to grab some ketchup and dump it to two persons who has an S and an A at the start of their name" he smirked and my jaw drop what the hell? I glared at Josh, me and Sean looked at each other and saw Boogie coming back from the kitchen and went near us. She opened it and dumped half of it on me and half on Sean.

"Ok done" she spun the bottle and it landed on Gabe. Ewww it's sticky.

"Dare" Gabe said and crossed his arms.

"Hmm i dare you to hug the girl/s who is important to you" she smirked at Gabe, he nodded then stood up. He went to Tati first and there was a lot of 'awe's' then Boogs, Bails. Then he went to me and looked at me.

"I don't wanna hug you but your my sister so nevermind" he said and hugged me tight that he got some ketchup on him. The others just awed at us then he went back to his sit. Then we continued playing.

••••••••••

Ayeeeee 😅 hope you guys like this chapter and i'll see you guys real soon. Byeeeee.