Chapter 12: Sleepover (2)

Gabe's POV

We continued playing truth or dare until we got bored and decided to just sit around the couch and watch some movies. Alex was laying on my lap while i played with her hair while her feet were on Seans lap while Will is on a loveseat by himself, Boogs on the floor eating with Josh, Tati and Bailey.

"Hey Lewser" Alex called

"Yep?" He replied while still massaging Alexs feet.

"Let's cook"

"Eh ok" she looked at me first and smiled.

"You're so cute" i cooed while squeezing her cheeks.

"Oww!" she slap my hands while i just laugh at her. She then stood up and followed Sean to the kitchen.

"Guys please don't do anything stupid!" Tati shouted for them to hear, while me and the others just chuckled.

"Ok!" they both yelled back.

Alex's POV

Me and Sean are at Tatis kitchen about to cook some cookies then Will came in with his phone facing us.

"How's Mr and Mrs Lew goin? Oh i mean Miss De Guzman" he smirked

"God Will stop" i said and rolled my eyes playfully while Sean just chuckled.

Then Sean grabbed Will's phone and started recording.

"Hey guys it's Sean and i'm here with" he faced the phone to me

"Alex!" then i can't help but laugh

"And" he faced the cam at Will but i put my hands around Will's shoulder and beat him to it.

"BigWill" then put my hands to a peace sign.

"Yeah what she said" then we all laughed at each other, then we continued to bake cookies, Will left cause he got bored.

I was so concentrated on mixing it all together when i felt liquid in my face, what the? I looked at Sean and he was grinning from ear to ear which showed his dimples. Without hesitation i grabbed the bag of flour and dumped it on him.

"Oh it's on" then we started throwing some eggs at each other some milk and flour but i made sure that the batter ain't gonna be ruined. I was about to throw a whole bag of flour again on Sean when Gabe and Kenneth went in and it hit them both cause Sean hid behind them. Uh oh i'm in big trouble then all of a sudden i was lifted from the ground i looked down and saw Kenneth smirking, dear God help me. Then Gabe grabbed some butter and put it in my arms.

"Gabe!" i shouted at him and bish slap him with the butter that only caused him to put some more butter on me. Then Sean grabbed some eggs and started throwing them at Kenneth and Gabe while i just ducked them. Then all of a sudden.

"What the hell?" the four of us looked it each other and.....

"She/he started it!" We all point at each other.

"I don't care who started it just clean this stuff please." Tati said and went back to the living room.

"Ok" we all said and i hopped of the counter then they all started cleaning while i put the cookies in the oven and helped them clean.

After a few minutes of cleaning, the kitchen was spotless and the cookies look great. I slowly placed it on a cooling rack and grabbed some plate to put them then head to the living room.

When we entered the living room they were all staring at us, the 4 of us looked each other we bursted out laughing.

"What happened to you guys?" Josh asked while Tati just rolled her eyes.

"Well they had an ingredients fight (😂)" Tati said, then i placed the plate at the coffee table and they started to dig in. While the 4 of us went up to take a shower.

I went to the room that me and the girls are sharing then went to the connected bathroom to see Sean. Naked.

"AHHHH" I screamed while covering my eyes.

"What are you doing here?!" he asked.

"About to take a bath! You guys have your own bathroom why here?!" i shouted at him while still covering my eyes.

"Well this is the bathroom that is connected to our room." he said and i peaked a little to see him with a towel wrapped around his bottom.

"What?!"

"Please stop shouting or else they'll hear us." he said calmly, "since i'm naked already can i have the first bath?" he looked at me so i just nodded and head out.

I went to the bed and plopped face first the image of Sean naked is glued in my brain. Oh God no. I heard the water running so i guess he is taking his shower.

I waited then heard the water turn off so i grabbed my towel and some clothes then entered the bathroom to find it empty. Yaaas. I then started my shower then after i was done i changed into my clothes then brushed my teeth and head out, the clothes that i'm wearing are some shorts and Gabes old oversized shirt, then slipped on my socks and jordan slippers (A/N the slippers that Sean has 😅)

I head down to see them all cuddled in the living room, Sean and Kenneth on one seat, Will on the other, Josh on the floor with Gabe on his right side while the other girls are on the big couch cuddled then i went to them and looked for a spot. I decided to go to Gabe and sit in between his legs then leaned into his chest, he then wrapped his arms around my waist and i grabbed a blanket to cover us both.

After a while i drifted off to sleep.

Josh's POV (AYEEEE)

I was beside Gabe and Alex is between his legs, awee sibling goals. I looked at the two and noticed that they fell asleep so i quickly but quietly took a picture of them and posted it on instagram.

Caption: Sibling love 💜💙 @gabedofficial @alexisbae

Then turned my phone off and got comfy.

*******

Wadduuup haha so another chapter guys, hope you like it and i'll see you guys soon. Byeeee.