Chapter 16: Sorry?

"Tristan" i said and glared at him, fudge all of our memories came flashing in my brain. Oh hell nah.

I looked at Julian, why? Why did he brought him? Ugh i understand that they want us back but i'm hurt.

"What are you doing here?" i asked Tristan while crossing my arms, Julian and Gabe watched from behind me.

"I-i'm here cause i want to sort things out with you" he said straight to the point, i don't know if i should trust him again. Well everybody deserves a second chance BUT i'm not letting him have it that easily. I looked at him in the eye and they were sincere, i could just me- stop it Alex! Don't let him get to you. I just nod at him and head up.

Tristan's POV

She went upstairs and i looked at the others.

"At least bro she's giving you a chance" Gabe said.

"Yeah, but you need to show it to her if you're worth it. Knowing Alex it would take days." Julian added, i just sighed and nodded.

I'm gonna get you back Alex.

Alex's POV

I sat on my bed and sighed. Why is he here? I look up, please help me make the wise decision. I decided to take a shower.

I head out the bathroom and changed into a big dark blue shirt and some leggings.

- - - - -

I put my shoes on and walked down cause Gabe texted me, saying that we're gonna eat out. Oh God help me.

"Yey, lego" Julian said excitedly.

We went to Gabe's car and Julian got shotgun which left me with Tristan to sit with. Dang. He opened the door for us and let me in first then he followed.

"So where're we headin?" i asked while looking out the window, the view is so nice.

"McDonalds?" Julian suggested, hmm why not. I just nodded and continued to look out the window.

We got inside of McDonalds the boys went to the cashier to order while i looked for a place for us to sit.

I found one and took a sit then someone sat infront of me, Tristan. I just ignored him and grabbed my phone.

"Alex" he said slowly, i hummed in response not taking my eyes off my phone.

"I'm sorry" i looked at him in the eyes, they were sincere. Should I? Ugh.

"Why?"

"Huh?" he questioned, he can be dumb sometimes.

But you love him.

Oh shut up.

"Why did you do it?"

"Huh? Oh, promise Alex i didn't do it she pulled me to her an-"

"And you could've stop but you didn't" i looked down.

"Alex i tried to push her but she had a strong grip on me, besides i didn't enjoy it"

"Yeah sure you didn't enjoy it. Whatever" i just rolled my eyes at him. Gabe hurry up.

"Please Alex" i looked at him, don't you dare give me that face Mr. Rubiano.

"I'll think about it" then Gabe and Julian placed the tray on the table and we dig in.

Julian's POV

One word.

Awkward.

The atmosphere is very awkward.