Chapter 2: Arrival

We have just arrived at NAIA and i am so tired. I put my phone in my sling bag and adjusted my glasses.

We're currently waiting for our luggages and i walked over to Tristan, I hugged him and he hugged back.

"Awe cute" Elyssa and Paulette said while laughing and looking at their phones. Then my phone vibrated, i looked at it and smiled. I looked at the two and mouthed 'i'll get you guys back' they just laughed at me. They posted a pic of me and Tristan hugging.

We're currently heading to my moms province which is Baguio (not really tho) when we arrived i immediately run to the house and knocked. My grandma answered it.

"Grandma" i hugged her

"Oh apo" (apo is granddaughter or grandson in filipino)

"I miss you" i said still hugging her she just laughed at me and let the others in. My mother introduced them one by one to my grandma and i went to my room, i put all my stuff down then Paulette and Elyssa came in too to put their stuff.

My mom told us that we're going to have some trips tomorrow, i think. And that we'll be riding some of the cabs here.

I was outside and sitting on the mini terrace infront, then somebody hugged me from behind. Tristan.

"What are you doing?" i giggled at him

"Nothing" he shrugged and stood beside me

"I'm glad that you're mine" i smiled at him

"Me too"

We went in, it was already dark. It was 6pm so we had our dinner and we went to our rooms.

I changed into my pjs which is a tank top, some shorts and some fluffy socks.

"So what happened earlier?" Paulette asked while El just smirked.

"Uh nothing"

"Oh come on tell us!" El kinda screamed

"Okay okay chill" please can somebody save me, then the door opened to reveal Jake. Amen.

"Hey Alex, Tristan needs you" he said while the girls just laughed and smirked

"I knew it!" they both screamed

"I'll be there Jake" i smiled at him then he walked out i followed him and the girls were about to grab me but i ran into the boys room and locked the door and put my back on the door.

"What happened to you?" Gabe asked while they just laughed, probably because of my crazy hair and face.

"Crazy girls chasing me" i said and sat on the bed where Tristan is laying "and thank you for getting me because they won't stop asking me about it"

"Anytime" he hugged me, he's so clingy.

"Elyssa and Paulette is it?" Julian asked

"Yeah"

"Well you better go Alex it's time for bed." Gabe said and shooed me. I opened the door but immediately close it, because out there the girls are waiting for me and smiling like idiots.

"Um Nick hold your girl for me and Jules grab Paulette. Please" i gave them the puppy eyes and they said yes, while the others just laughed at us.

Julian opened the door and grabbed Paulette while Nick grabbed Elyssa.

"Let go!" they screamed at them but they didn't budge, i immediately ran to my grandmas room and locked the door.

"Hi grandma" i smiled at her and sat beside her at her bed. (Woooh a lot of her 😂 anyways)

"Hello apo" she smiled at me

"Can i slee-" before i could complete my sentence she cut me off.

"Hindi na pwede apo kasi hindi na tayo kakasiya kasi dito matutulog mga pinsan mo" (no because we won't fit cause your cousins will be sleeping here)

"Ok" i frowned "well goodnight grandma" i smiled at her and went out to be bumped by Nick.

"Sorry" i said and he held me so that i won't fall

"It's fine" he smiled at me and i walk back to MY room.

I grabbed the knob and twisted it slowly. I entered slowly and thankfully they're asleep. I crawled to my bed and immediately fell asleep.

*****

I woke up and looked around, they left me. I don't really feel well. Oh my gosh i'm about to puke. I dashed to the bathroom and puke.

Tristan's POV

We are currently eating when all of a sudden Alex dashed to the bathroom and we heard puking noise. I went to the bathroom and thank goodness she didn't lock it but i did.

I pulled up her hair and let her puke. After a while she stopped. She stay still and i flushed the toilet and helped her stand up. She washed her face and gave me a hair tie, so while she washed her face i tied her hair.

"Thanks" she mumble into the towel that's on her face.

"Are you ok?"

"I don't know maybe i'm just not used to the weather and got dizzy."

"Maybe" i hugged her.

We went out and everybody looked at us.

"Mom i'm not gonna be going with you."

"It's ok honey go to bed i'll bring you some medicine and food" Mrs. De Guzman went to her and touched her forehead. She obeyed and went to bed while i sat down and just drink my water.

"So let's go?" Mr. De Guzman asked while we all just nodded and grabbed our bags. I know Alex doesn't want me to stay here so might aswell go along.

Alex's POV

Great i'm sick, my mother just brought me some medicine and food i ate it and drink the medicine, i fell asleep cuddled up with the blankets.

******

Aw too bad she's sick, well if you wanna know what happens next. I'll be updating soon byee.