Chapter 8: Finding out

Gabe's POV

We have just arrived at home and Alex fell asleep so i just carried her to her room. I placed her on her bed and tucked her then kissed her forehead. I looked at her peacefully sleeping.

I sighed, i can't believe he did that to her. I went out her room and went to mine.

I sat on my bed and think, why did he do it? He's one of my good friends and i trusted him with my sister. I sighed and just went to sleep.

•••••••

Alex's POV

It's been weeks and Tristan haven't texted or called me yet. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number.

(T, tristan and A, alex)

T: Hello?
A: Hey Tristan
T: Oh hi Alex um how are you?
A: I'm good. Are you ok?
T: Uh yeah i'm fine. Alex i gotta go i have rehearsals i'll talk to you soon, bye.

Then he hang up, he didn't even say i love you or babe. What's up with him? Maybe he's just busy. I grabbed my phone and checked his instagram, he's on pulse on tour. Why didn't he tell me? I'm his girlfriend. I scroll through my Insta and saw something that i wish i didn't saw. I can't believe him, i put my phone down and pulled the blankets closer to me and cried until i fell asleep.

I entered a room and saw him with another girl, i dashed to him and slapped him.

"Why?" i cried he just looked down and the girl looked at me.

"Who are you? How dare you slap my boyfriend!" she said in a high pitched voice.

"Boyfriend?" i looked at him and he looked at me.

"I'm sorry Alex but i don't love you." he said and walked out with the girl trailing behind him. I looked down and fell on the floor crying.

I jolted awake and saw Gabe beside me.

"Are you alright?" he looked at me, worry fill in his eyes. I couldn't handle it anymore i cried infront of him and he hugged me almost immediately. Trust me i don't break down this easily, but this one truly hurts. "Sh" he cooed but i just sobbed and hugged him tight.

"He-he sai-said that he doe-doesn't love me anymore" i stuttered.

"Shhh, it's gonna be alright ok?" he cooed

"I saw something" i whispered

"What is it?"

"A pic of him and a-"

"Girl kissing" he finished

"How'd you?"

"I saw it too, but i didn't tell you. I'm sorry" he looked down, he saw it but haven't told me since?

Maybe he doesn't want you to get hurt.

I am hurt.

Before duh.

Oh shut up.

I just hugged him and cried on his shoulders.

"Shhh please don't cry i don't wanna see you cry." he rubbed my back,

"It hurts, i thought he loved me but it was all a joke." i whispered, he didn't say anything he just pulled me closer to him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. (A/N the other boys went home after Gabe and them went out)

*******

I woke up snuggled close to Gabe, i looked at him and moments later he woke up and looked down he smiled and i smiled back.

"Any plans for today?" He asked me and sat up.

"Nah"

"How bout a siblings date?" he looked at me.

"Yas!!" i kinda shouted while he just laughed at me and head out my room. I change into some shorts and a crop top then put on my converse and grabbed my stuff.

I head towards Gabes room and grab his red and black flannel. Then head down. We went to his car and off we go.

"So where we goin?" I asked while choosing some songs on his phone, cause he got in first.

"The mall?" He looked at me while i just nodded and play the song Geronimo by Sheppard. We both sang it and laughed, i took my phone and posted a pic of Gabe driving while also laughing.

Caption: Date with this guy @gabedofficial ❤

I put my phone down and saw that we're almost there. The mall is only a few minutes away so yeah.

We parked our car and head in. We went straight to burger king and ordered some burger of course and fries, (I mean who doesn't love fries? Fries is bae 😍) we went to our seat and eat.

Gabe's POV

I grabbed my phone and took a pic of her, posted it.

Caption: I'm glad i saw that smile again. ❤

In the picture, she was smiling. After a while i saw some sweet comments and decided to reply to some of them.

Alex's POV

After eating we just walk around when all of a sudden Gabe pulled me inside of H&M and went into some racks of clothes.

"What the?" He shushed me so i just stayed quiet.

"She's here" i looked around and saw her. I looked around again but she caught me and decided to went near me.

"Gabe hide real quick!" I shoved him into some racks of clothes.

"Hey Lex!" Of course she remembers my nickname we were bestfriends for a while.

"Hi" i smiled at her

"I miss you" she hugged me and i was shocked.

"I miss you too Kaycee" i hugged her back.

********

And i updated yeeeeey 🎉🎉

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 107 READS OMG I KENNOT 😭 THANK YOU!!!!

So yeah that's it for today and i'll see you guys on the next chapter. Byeeee