Chapter 15: He's here

Tristan's POV

I just got done packing so i head down to see nobody.

I sat down and grabbed my phone to check instagram. Then the doorbell went off, i opened it and saw Julian.

"Let's go." he said and i carried my bags to his fathers car and off we go.

-.-.-.-.-

We arrived at the airport and waved goodbye to Mr. De Guzman. We then went to the security thing then waited for our flight to be called.

After a while they announced our flight and off we go.

•••••••

We arrived at LAX and we went out the plane then off to Gabe's because Julian said that we're gonna be staying there and yah know cause they're cousins.

We arrived at Gabe's house and knocked, after a while Gabe answered it.

"Hey guys" he greeted us.

"Hey" Julian said and smiled.

"Hi Gabe" i smiled at him, then he let us in and guided us to the rooms that we'll be sleeping at. We settled down and rested for a while.

Alex's POV

I woke up and noticed that i'm not in my room. Oh right i'm at Seans house. I looked to my left and saw Sean cuddled up with Oreo i took a pic and posted it on Instagram.

Caption: Cuties 💕 @seanlew

Then my phone blew up with notifs but i ignored it. It's currently 7pm so i guess i could stay the night cause i don't want to walk and i don't think Sean will let me go out at this time even tho it's still early.

I was checking on twitter when Julian texted me.

Convo:

From: Julian 🐺

Hey lex, I just arrived at LA and was wondering where you at?

To: Julian 🐺

Hey Jules, oh i'm at Seans and welcome back to LA 🎈

From: Julian 🐺

What a lovely welcome 👌 so you're gonna be home tomorrow? Cause you can't go home now it's dark out and i don't want you to go home at this hour.

To: Julian 🐺

Yeah i'm gonna be home tom, i know you guys don't want me to walk all alone at night. -.-

From: Julian 🐺

Yup cause we wav u 😘 anyways i'll have to go and i'll see yah tomorrow kid love you

To: Julian 🐺

Yeah i'll see yah tom bye love you too 😘

End of convo

I sighed, well at least Julian's here i want to spend some time with him. Cause when we were still little me and Julian always spend our times with each other when we visit them or they visit us, sometimes Gabe joins us and we always have some dance battle or just playing some games. Oh good times.

I went to the bathroom and dang i look like a troll. I wash my face with some soap that i forgot to bring back home, opps. I head back out and saw Oreo sitting on the bed while Sean silently snoring.

"Hi babygirl" i cooed at her and she barked, uh oh i immediately shushed her but Sean was already waking up. "I'm so sorry Sean"

"Hmm what happened?" he said, dang his voice oh my- wait what? Stop Alex stop.

"I just called Oreo and yeah she barked"

"Oh ok" then with that he went back to sleep, i can't help but laugh.

I grabbed my phone and saw a lot of notifications, some are fan edits that i'm tagged in and some are comments on the pic that i posted. I loved/liked some fan edits and went to twitter, nothing interesting i locked my phone and looked around. Eh i'm just gonna sleep.

- - - - -

I woke up and looked around, where the hell is Sean? Hmm maybe downstairs, i went down and saw him cooking with Serris. Serris noticed me and smiled.

"Hey Jane" i laughed at her she always calls me Jane.

"Hi Serris" she smiled. "Sean can i barrow your clothes?"

"Yeah sure" he said without turning around, i then head back to his room and looked at his closet. I grabbed a simple grey shirt then Serris went in the room.

"Hey Jane i gotchu this" she said and handed me a denim shorts.

"Thanks" i smiled at her and walked to the bathroom, i quickly wash my face and changed into some clothes then tie my hair properly.

I head out and went down to see Sean eating. Alone. Awe poor baby.

"Hey Lewser"

"Finally" i just chuckled at him

"Where's Serris?" i asked while taking a seat infront of him.

"Idunno she went up and didn't come back down" he shrugged, then we eat and after that i washed the dishes and decided that i should probably head home.

"Uh Sean"

"Yeah?"

"I'm gonna head home now, thanks for everything dude love you" i hugged him.

"Anytime" he hugged me back, i grabbed my phone upstairs and went home.

I arrived at home then quickly opened the door to see Gabe and Julian talking.

"Hey Alex" they both greeted and smiled at me.

"Hi guys" i smiled and hugged Julian then hugged Gabe, he tensed up but hugged me back anyways.

"Look Alex i didn't mean to...."

"Shh it was my fault Gabe i snapped at you" i looked down, he then lift up my chin and smiled at me. Phew at least we're in good terms now.

"Yah know i was supposed to get you but nevermind" Gabe said while chuckling and i joined in.

"Hey Julian, Sean said tha-" I recognized that voice, oh fudge. Why is he here?

"Alex" he said slowly while descending down the stairs.

"Tristan" i said and glared at him, fudge all of our memories came flashing into my brain. Oh hell nah.

********

So they meet again, dun dun duuuuuuun. Anyways thank you guys for reading, and i'll see you guys real soon. Byeeeee.