Chapter 23: Dance class with Sean 2

Sean's POV (MAH MEN)

Today's the day that me and Alex are heading to Japan.

Yey.

So i got up from my comfortable bed and head to the bathroom to take a bath.

After i took a bath i then changed into some shirt, pants and of course shoes.

I head to Alex's room and knocked i waited for a minute and heard nothing so i went inside and saw her peacefully sleeping while cuddling with a pillow.

I closed the door and jumped on her bed.

"Wake up!" and i landed near her legs.

"What the hell Sean" she whined and covered her face with a pillow.

"Come on, today's the day that we're gonna be heading to Japan. Flight leaves at 7 and it's 5:30" i explained to her and got comfortable on her bed.

"Fine" she then got up and head straight to the bathroom while i grab my phone and scrolled through instagram but then decided to be a good bestfriend and cook some breakfast for us two.

-

Alex's POV

We just landed in Japan and Seans vlogging.

"We just arrived in Japan guys, yey" Sean said and faced the camera to me.

"Hi guys" i smiled at the camera and waited for the uber. "So we're here waiting for some uber."

"Yeah" he then ended it and we waited for a while until a car pulled up in front of us, we went in and told him where our destination is.

We then went in the hotel and checked in.

We head up to our room and saw two average size beds, some tv, drawers and all that stuff you see in a hotel room.

"Finally" i said and laid on my stomach on the bed.

"So yeah guys we just arrived at the hotel and Alex here is tired" he then faced the camera towards me.

"Hi and goodbye" i then covered my back with the blanket and tried to sleep.

Key word TRIED.

I can't sleep because Sean is talking to his camera.

"I'm so glad i'm back here guys wait wait i'm gonna mimic Alex ahem" i heard him say.

"Like oh my ghad this place is so nice ah i love it so much" he said in a high pitched voice.

"I do not sound like that" i said to him while pulling the blanket off my face.

"Oh code red code red she's awake, Seans out guys see yah" he then turned off his camera.

"You're so mean" i said to him.

"Eh you're also mean to me" he shrugged.

"Fair enough" i chuckled. "Anyways ama sleep so goodnight"

"Goodnight"

And i was out like a light.

-

"And a 5 6 7 8" Sean said while teaching the students while i observed them.

"You guys wanna try with some music?" I asked.

"Yeah" all of them said.

I then head to Seans laptop and played the song (you can choose any song 😅)

"Let's go!"

And we all started dancing our hearts out.

-

"Thanks so much guys for coming" me and Sean said at the same time.

"Jinx" we also said at the same time and laughed.

After that some of the students asked for pictures and all that stuff.

We wrapped up and head back to our hotel.

Sean's POV

"So we're on our way to our hotel to change" i then looked at Alex and faced the camera at her.

"Yeah and eat dinner" she adds.

"Well we'll see you guys at the hotel" i said and turned the camera off.

The uber stopped at our hotel and we paid him.

"Thank you" me and Alex said and we head in.

We then head up the stairs and i changed first then Alex went in the bathroom.

"So guys we're at the hotel and Alex is in the bathroom doing her business and while she's doing that i'm gonna do some editing and stuff so i'll see you guys later" i then shut the camera off.

I then grabbed my laptop and started editing.

"Sean" i heard Alex call from the bathroom door.

"Yeah?"

"Um could you maybe grab the clothes i prepared? I kinda forgot" she said shyly.

"Wow you forgot"

"Just please" she whined.

I grabbed her clothes and gave it to her.

"Thanks" she smiled at me.

"Yeah sure" i smiled back.

I then went back to editing.

Alex's POV

I closed the door and changed into the outfit.

I then brushed my teeth then blow dried my hair.

After all of it i head out and went to where Sean is.

I took his camera and faced it to me and pressed record.

"Wait is this recording? Oh it is, so hi guys it's Alexa and i'm very hungry, Sean is busy editing so i have to wait for a while." I said and smiled at the camera i then face the camera towards Sean.

"His face is very serious when he edits" i said and zoomed to his face.

"Stop" Sean said while still looking at his laptop.

I laughed and zoomed out but still recording him.

"You hungry really?" He asked and looked up.

"Yeah"

"Okay" he then closed his laptop.

I then faced the camera towards me.

"Yey" i cheered. "I'll see you guys later" i waved and shut it off.

We both then head out while i placed the camera sling on my neck.

We went to some restaurant and ate, after that we decided to walk a bit around Japan.

"This place is very nice" i said.

Sean just nodded.

I then started filming the placed and all.

After a while we got tired and head back to our hotel.

Todays was a great day.

--------

Soooo, i'll see you on the next chapter and it'll probably be the last. Byeeeee