Chapter 14: Fight with bro

Alex's POV

I woke up and groaned, help me. My head hurts. I tried to stand up, key word TRIED but fell on the floor hitting the side of my body hard. Ow. I then heard footsteps and my door opened then closed.

"What happened to you?" Gabe asked me while i just groaned again, cause damn it hurts. He lift me up and let me stand up but fell again landing on his chest.

"Sorry" i groaned again, fudge did i really drank that much?

"See, i told you last night not to drink that much but no you just had to drink a lot and now look" he exclaimed while helping me sit down on the bed.

"Fine, i'm sorry i was just thinking about him and i couldn't help myself." I looked down.

"Alex i know it hurts but-" before he could even finish his sentence i cut him off.

"But what Gabe?! I still love him and he haven't called me since! I hate myself for loving him until now!" I yelled while tears fell from my eyes.

"Alex i know you still love him but please, i'm tired of seeing you like this." he said calmly.

"You're tired? You're tired?! Well guess what bro so do I! Just, just leave me alone." i head out the room and out the house.

I didn't know where i was going but i crashed into someone causing me to fall on my butt. Ouch.

"I am so sorry- wait Alex?" The guy that bumped into me said and i looked at him. Josh.

"Hey Josh" i stood up and stumble a little but Josh held me up.

"Hey you alright?" He asked still holding me.

"Yeah yeah i'm fine. I gotta go Josh see yah" i waved at him and continued to walk.

After a while of walking i found myself in the beach, the beach seems to calm me so i head near the shore and sat there. I was still on my shorts and the big ass shirt with some slippers. I just blew up infront of my brother.

It's gonna be alright.

No it's not, it will never be.

It will, trust me.

I just sighed and looked at the sun it's heat caused some sunburns but i like it.

- - - - -

I was walking home when i saw Kenneth heading my way. (Baby won't you come my waaaaay. Sorry i just had to 😂) i quickly hid somewhere. I waited for a while until i saw his back and walk to Seans.

I arrived at Seans porch step, i was about to knock but the door opened to see a tired Sean. What has he been doing?

"Sean" "Alex" we both said at the same time.

"Why are your eyes red and puffy? Alex?" He held my face in his hands and looked at me in the eyes. Damn those eyes are so... What the? Alex! Don't! You have Tristan.... I don't even know if we're a thing anymore. 😢

"Alex!"

"Huh?"

"Are you ok?" He looked at me again.

"Yeah yeah i'm fine"

"Well come in" he moved aside so that i could enter and he locked the door behind me.

We both head upstairs to his room, the whole house is silent.

We entered his room and i saw Oreo on his bed but then sat up and started wiggling her tail.

"Oreo babygirl" i called her, she immediately jumped off the bed and head to me. I picked her up and heard a snap, i looked at Sean to see that he's holding his camera. "Sean" i whined.

"Here look" he turned his camera so that i could see the pic, oh mah goodness it looks beautiful but the girl in it looks ugly ewwww, my face is bleh.

"Mah face oh mah goodness" i gasped dramatically while Sean just chuckled at me.

"Oh shut up" he laughed showing his dimples.

"Baby girl how are you?" I kissed Oreos nose and she just barked at me, cutie.

Me and Sean sat on his bed.

"Spill" he said and i looked at him then placed Oreo beside me. I told him everything, he listened carefully. I'm glad that i met Sean cause he's a good guy and a keeper.

"Oh, it's gonna be alright Alex" he said and hugged me, i hugged back. I didn't know that i was crying but Sean placed his thumb on my face and wiped the tear.

"Thanks Sean" i hugged him again. Then Oreo barked at us causing us both to jump and laughed at each other. I laid on his bed and drifted off to sleep.

Tristan's POV

I'm nervous, dang. I hope she forgives me, i really miss her.

"Tris come here a minute!" Nick yelled from below.

I went down and saw Nick sitting on the dining area with Julian. Uh oh.

"Am i in trouble?" I asked and took a seat beside Julian.

"No" they both said at the same time, aye bromance .(😂)

"Then why did you call me?"

"Cause Julian's gonna be leaving tomorrow morning" Nick said.

"What i thought it was next week?"

"Yeah but we want you to sort things out with Alex so we will go tomorrow." Julian said, i just nodded and head up to pack my stuff.

I'm so sorry Alex.

Gabe's POV

I sat on my bed after pacing back and forth in my room cause Alex has been gone for 4 hours now and i'm hella worried. Think Gabe think, hmm if i were Alex where would i go? Um.... Oh i got it. Sean. I grabbed my phone and called him, he answered.

The call

S: Hello?
G: Sean? Is Alex there?
S: Uh yeah, but she was crying Gabe.
G: Oh did she tell you?
S: Yup, look she didn't mean it Gabe.
G: I know. I'm gonna get her.
S: Well about that, she's sleeping.
G: Oh well i'm gonna pick her tomorrow then, thanks Sean.
S: Ok and you're welcome bro you guys are my family too yah know.
G: Awwwwee broooo i laughed
S: I'm serious bro he chuckled
G: No you're Sean
S: Stop. Just stop. I just chuckled at him.
G: Anyways see you tomorrow bro.
S: Ok, see yah.

End of call.

I sighed and laid on my bed then drifted off to sleep.

******

Aye wassup guys, thank you so much for 284 reads love y'all, so here is another chapter hope you guys liked it and i'll see you guys real soon. Byeeeee.