Chapter 7: Hangout

(Still Alexs POV)

I woke up and head to the bathroom because i have to pee.

After that i looked into the mirror, i am so ugly and i look fat. I was just wearing a big sweater and some shorts that got covered by the sweater. I unravel my hair and brushed it then left it down and head out.

Tristan haven't texted me yet, maybe he's busy. I went on insta and liked/love some fan posts of Tristan and the boys, then i got a dm.

(D, dean and A, alex)

D: Hey you remember me?
A: Um no?
D: Jiggly pop
A: OMG DEAN! AS IN MY JIGGLY POP DEAN?!?
D: Yup that's me
A: OMG it's been a while
D: 6yrs to be exact
A: Wow i thought you hated math? 😂
D: I still do but eh
A: How are you?
D: I'm good how bout you?
A: I'm good too 😂👌
D: Wanna hangout?
A: Don't you live at florida?
D: Yeah but we're staying in LA for 1 week
A: Ok, so where do we meet?
D: How bout at Santa Monica Pier? At 1pm?
A: Yeah sure, i'll see yah soon jiggly pops
D: See yah.

End of convo

I looked at the time and it's still 9 in the morning, Paulette is still asleep then her phone rings i looked at the caller and it's Julian hmm. I don't wanna wake her up because if you do you'll die early. So i just answered it.

(J, julian and A, alex)

A: Hello?
J: Hello pau?
A: No it's Alex, she's still sleeping
J: Oh hey couz um could you please wake her?
A: Nah i don't want to be dead he chuckled at my answer.
J: Ok² just tell her i called.
A: Ok bye
J: Bye

End of call

I put her phone back and went downstairs.

The kitchen smells amazayn. (See what i did there? No? Ok.) It's the Lewser who's cooking. I went behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, we usually do this stuff so it's normal for us.

"Goodmorning Alex" he chuckled

"Morning" i mumbled while burying my face on his back and inhaling his scent. Why do boys smell so good? Then i heard him chuckle oh he heard me.

"Watcha cooking?" I asked while sitting on the kitchen island thing. (Sorry don't really know what it's called 😂😅)

"Pancakes, bacon and egg" he replied while putting the cooked pancakes on a plate.

"Oh ok"

"Guys! Breakfast!" He shouted and i heard a lot of footsteps then all of them went down and took a seat.

We have finish our breakfast and now we don't know what to do.

"Hey guys wanna go to six flags?" Will suggested

"Can't go i have someone to meet later." I answered and they all looked at me and raise their brows. "What?"

"Who might this be you're meeting?" Paulette asked

"Dean" after i said that Gabe smiled

"Amma take you to where you're going so i can see him" Gabe said excitedly i mean they were good friends and now i don't really know.

••••••••

I'm currently looking for the perfect outfit and Paulette went home so i don't have anyone to tell me what to wear. Then i decided to wear this. (Pic at the top)

After that i put some mascara then brushed my hair and left it down. I looked at my watch and it's 12:10 and it takes me around 20-30 mins to get there.

I went to Gabes room and saw him shirtless while the others just watched some tv and chill.

"Let's go Gabe" I looked at him.

"Okay" he put on a shirt and we head out.

"Stop at McDonalds please i wanna eat" he just nodded and went there.

We're currently eating some fries and looking at some views then we arrived. Me and Gabe head out and looked for him.

When i saw him i ran to him and hugged him tight.

"Alex" he mumbled in my hair and hugged me back, after a while i let go.

"Gabe!" "Dean!" They both screamed and hugged each other awe bromance.

"It's nice to see you again bro" Gabe smiled

"You guys too, i'm glad that we came here." Dean said, Gabe looked at his phone and looked at me i just nodded.

"I have to go, maybe we can hangout tomorrow?" He asked Dean

"Yeah sure." Dean smiled and Gabe walked off.

"So wanna get some ice cream?" He suggested

"Yeah"

We head to the ice cream shop and bought some and of course ate it.

We head out the ice cream shop and just walk and look around.

"How's florida?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Good. Can we um take a pic?" He blushed while asking, awe.

"Yeah sure" i smiled at him and we took lots of selfie and posted some on Insta. He posted the one where we were laughing and mine was the one where we just grin like idiots.

It's 5 in the afternoon and the sun will set soon.

"Um Alex my mother just texted me she wants me to go back to the hotel." He said

"Oh ok, i'll just call Gabe to pick me up" i smiled at him

"Are you sure? I could wait for Gabe to come here"

"Oh no no it's fine go ahead or else your mom's gonna be mad." I chuckled

"Ok" he laughed and hugged me one last time then walked away.

I grabbed my phone and called Gabe to pick me up, he's gonna be here soon. So while waiting i just walked to a bench and sat down.

I heard a honk from behind me and saw Gabes car. I went in and off we go.

"So what do you want for dinner?" He asked while looking at the road.

"Eh how bout some tacos?" I suggested

"Yeah leggo to taco bell" i just laughed and nodded.

*******

Yeeeey i updated 😂 hope you guys like this chapter and i'll see you guys soon. Byeeee