Chapter 19: Back together?

The show just got done and we're heading to our cars.

"Guys i'm gonna go to the bathroom first" i said and hurriedly jogged to the back.

"I'm coming with you" someone said while i just continue to jogged.

I then went to a stall and did my business and after that i washed my hands and head out to see Tristan. Oh so he was the one who said he's coming with me.

"Oh hi" i greeted while he just smiled, oh shoot i'm about to fangirl. We then walked out and head to the parking lot but they were already gone. What the?

"Where are they?" i asked.

"I don't know" he said and looked around.

"I'm gonna call Gabe/Julian" we both said at the same time.

"Uh yeah" we said again in unison and we called them.

Sorry the number you've dialed is out of service or coverage area please try your call later.

"Ugh" i groan.

"Julian isn't answering" i just sat down on the bench while he continues to call Julian or something.

I think they did this on purpose, ghad i hate them.

"Do you have any money?" he asked while looking down at his phone.

"No, my bag is in the car. You?"

"No"

And then an awkward silence fell upon the both of us. Ugh i hate this.

"Um do you wanna talk?" i asked

"Uh yeah sure, what about?"

"About um about us" i whispered.

"Well uh ok, i'll start. I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry too" i looked down.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because i overreacted, i mean it was only a kiss and i'm sorry for not forgiving you sooner"

"It's fine, um so do you forgive me?" i looked at him in the eye. He has a pleading look on, aw cute. Instead of answering him i smashed my lips on his, he was surprised at first but he eventually kissed back. I smiled into the kiss. I miss this feeling.

After a few seconds i let go and looked down so that he won't noticed me blushing.

"Thank you" he said and hugged me, i hugged back. I don't know why but i started crying. "Awe don't cry baby" dang that sent shivers down my spine. I just smiled at his chest and hugged him tighter.

He gently wiped the tear with his thumb and looked directly in my eyes.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Then my phone buzzed.

From: Gabeybaby 💙

Are you two good now?

To: Gabeybaby 💙

You left us on purpose didn't you?

From: Gabeybaby 💙

Maybeeeee 😅

To: Gabeybaby 💙

Well then, thank you BUT WHEN I GET HOME YOU ARE SO GONNA GET IT GABRIEL.

From: Gabeybaby 💙

Uh oh.

I just left it on read.

"They set us up" we both said at the same time and chuckled.

"Yeah they did"

"Well i'm glad they set us up" i said and intertwined our hands, he smiled down at me.

"Me too"

After a while of talking we decided to just walk home.

- - - - -

"Gabriel De Guzman!" i yelled when i entered our house. I then heard some footsteps and soon saw his face.

"Uh hi" he smiled nervously while rubbing the back of his neck. I stepped closer to him which consist him to step back a little and then i jumped at him, he was caught of guard but held me tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" i squealed while hugging him so tight.

"You're welcome i guess" he just chuckled and hugged me back while holding me still on his waist.

"Gabe can i- woah okaaaay brother and sister time, got it!" Julian said and walked back to where he came from. I just chuckled and got off from Gabe.

"I'm glad that both of you are good now" he smiled.

"Me too" i smiled back. (If i was you i wanna be me too i wanna be me too! K bye 😂)

"Hey, let's make a dance video"

"Yeah sure" then we both head to out basement and played some songs.

After a while we decided to dance to Kriss Kross by Chris Brown. (The song is good 👌)

"5 6 7 8..."

"Nice" he said while looking at the camera, we just got done with everything and i'm packing the camera stand something (sorry don't know what it's called 😅)

We then head up and Gabe started editing it while i went to the kitchen to eat. What? I'm hungry ok? I opened the fridge and found some chocolates, i took it and went to the sofa and switch on the tv.

--------

Sooooooo, hope you guys like this chapter and i'll you all soon. Byeeeed.