2

Olivia's pov
"Hustle in," coach Smith barked.
"Were staring in the basketball unit, so go grab a ball and dribble it from the back wall to the front wall, four times." Everybody did so.

Basketball is pretty easy for me, just like almost every other sport. Avery is terrible at sports other than cheerleading.
I dribbled the ball back to the centre after completing our task. I accidentally dropped my ball, so I bent down to grab it.
I felt someone staring at me, so I looked over my shoulder. Grayson was biting his lip and staring at my ass. I winked at him.

Almost everybody was finished. Avery started to flirt with Grayson again, and he looked at me once more, before he engaged in the conversation with Avery. Before I knew it, class was over and we changed back into our normal clothes.
And now social.
"Ready?" Alice asked me.
"As ready as I'll ever be" I muttered.
3:30
The bell rang.
Finally. Schools over.

I have math with Grayson, which is good. Alice, Jasper and Emily are in my math class as well.

I caught Grayson staring at me for a bit, until his friend started talking to him. I walked out of the school and towards my car. "Livia! Wait! Can I get a ride?" Avery asked and I abruptly stopped in my tracks. I turned around.
"No" I slammed my car door shut. I'm a bitch. I know, but that makes me, me. Ave crossed her arms, while I drove by her.
"See you at home bitch" I called out to her. People around her laughed, including Grayson. He was surrounded by the cheerleaders.
I hit the gas pedal.
First day of hell over.
I put my backpack on the floor, beside the kitchen table.

"Hey, how was school?" My stepdad, Landon asked.
"Hey dad! Eh, it was school. How was your day?" I asked.
"Not too bad... where's Avery?"
"I don't know, I left her at the school with her cheerleaders. How did she even get to school?"
"Your mom drove her. Ave's car wasn't working"
"Oh"
"I got to go to a doctors appointment, so don't burn down the house"
"Ok, see you later"
"Bye"
I see Landon more as a real father, than a stepfather. I call him my own dad. He calls me his daughter. Both of us think of each other that way.
Peter, my biological father, is a asshole. He left when I was four and before that, he was abusive. Peter physically hurt my mom. She wouldn't let him touch me or Avery.
I hate him with a passion.
Peter can go kill himself.
Landon came into my moms life when I was six. Ever since he came into my life, I've had a real dad.

A knock on the door resounded through the house.
I got up and opened the door, only to find Grayson.
"Hey, come in" I smiled at him.
"Hey" Grayson stepped inside.
"What's up?" I asked.
"I just wanted to talk to you babygirl" he pushed me up against the wall.
"Ok, and what about?" I twirled my hair. Grayson had one of his arms above my head and the other on my waist.
"Well, how bout we take this upstairs" Grayson picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso. He smoothly glided up the stairs. When we got to my room, he laid my down on the bed and hovered above me. His muscular arms held him up. My legs were between his.
He leaned down and started sucking the skin on my neck. I moaned when he hit my sweet spot. Grayson made his way up to my lips. He picked my lips. Our lips interlocked. He grabbed my boobs and I gasped. Grayson took that chance to stick his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance. He began grinding on me.

My door swung open. Both of us pulled apart. Avery stood there with a jealous and annoyed face. Grayson and I looked at the door and sighed.
"What?" I snapped.
"What the fuck is going on here?" She almost screamed.
"What does it look like? Now get out of my room" I rolled my eyes. Avery stormed off and slammed my door shut.
"Sorry about her" I muttered.
"It's fine, I've got to go anyways" Grayson murmured and stood up.
"See you tomorrow" he winked at me and I smirked.
"Bye"
He left my room and soon enough, I heard the front door shut.

"He's going to be mine"Avery challenged and leaned on my wall.
"Is he really though? I recall him making out with me. Oh! And calling me baby girl" I smirked at Ave.
"Just watch Olivia" Ave snarled. I rolled my eyes.
She walked out.
He'll be mine.
"Good luck Ave! You're gonna need it" I shouted.