3

Olivia's pov
There he is again. Flirting with Avery.
I walked over to him. Everybody stared at me and whispered amount themselves.
"Hey Grayson" I sat beside him on the bleachers.
"Hey" Grayson looked happy to see me.
"So, there's a party that Ethan and I are throwing at my house this weekend. Do you want to come?" He asked.
"Will there be food?" I asked.
"Hell yeah! And bring your friends" Grayson smiled at me. A real smile. No smirk, a genuine smile.
I nodded.
"I'll see what I can do" I teased.
Avery coughed.
"Good, I'll see you there" he laughed.
"I never said I was going to go" I sarcastically said.
"Too bad, I've already decided that you're coming. Saturday at eight. Come early though. More like six thirty" Grayson gave me a cheesy smile.
Avery coughed louder.
"Um, hi?" Grayson completely ignored the fact that he just invited me and completely didn't care that my own twin was there. I smirked at her.
Ave huffed and stormed away.
"Drama queen" I muttered under my breath.
"I know right? She always makes and exit" Grayson laughed. I laughed too, recalling what happened last night.
"Are their names Alice and Jasper?" Grayson whispered and pointed to them.
"Yep" I smiled.
"Cool, I'm gonna introduce myself to them" he stood up and made his way to them. I followed closely behind him.
"Hey, you're Jasper, right? And Alice?" Grayson asked.
"Yep" Alice smiled at him. Jasper nodded.
"Where's Emily?" Jasper asked.
"I don't know, I think she might be sick" I sighed.
"So, tell me about yourselves" Grayson said.
"Well..." Alice started.
This is going to take a long time.
Grayson is actually nice. Genuinely nice. I thought he was going to be a complete dick, but I was very wrong. He's really nice and caring. Or at least caring enough to listen to Alice's life story and her and Jasper's love life.
Coach blew his yellow whistle.
Finally!

3:15
Fifteen more minutes. I groaned.
Jasper sat in front of me and Alice was on his right. Emily would be on my right if she was here and Grayson decided to move behind me, today.
Our teachers name is Mr. Asshelmet.

"Who're you? Mr. Ass-helmet?" Ethan asked, reading the board. The class laughed. The teacher turned as red as a tomato. He wasn't here yesterday, because he was sick.
"Actually, its pronounced, A-shell-met" he sighed.

I felt a tap on my shoulder.
"What Grayson?" I asked.
"Have you asked your friends about the party?" He asked.
"Not yet" I whispered, "hey, Grayson's inviting us to a party at his place. Want to come?"
"Um-" Jasper started.
"-we'd love to" Alice cut in.
Jasper rolled his eyes.
"Why do you always have to answer for us?" He kissed her cheek.
All of us laughed. Mr. Asshelmet glanced at us from the front and we pretended to do our work.
"They said yes" I whispered to Grayson, when Mr. Asshelmet wasn't looking.
"Cool" Grayson smiled.
"Wait! What question are we on?" I asked.
"Number 9" he whispered back to me.
As much as he would hate hearing this, Grayson is honestly not as badass as you think. When you don't know him, he seems all full of himself, hot, bad boy, and badass. Actually, he is full of himself. But really, he's a cutie. Grayson has insane grades for how often he parties.
"Grayson! What's the answer?" Mr Asshelmet asked.
"58.6" answered Grayson.
Mr. Asshelmet nodded.

Damn. Grayson's jawline. His hair. Blonde highlights. His hazel eyes have me mesmerized. Beautiful. So pure and mysterious. His shoulders are broad and strong. But his eyes catch me every time.
"What?" Grayson smirked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You've been staring at me for the past five minutes" he chuckled. I blushed.
"Shit" I muttered under my breath.
"Caught you" Grayson whispered with a cheeky smile.
"No, I just zoned out. Sorry" I rolled my eyes.
"Oh now did you. 'Zoning out' on me" Grayson sarcastically whispered and put quotes around it.
"What were you doing staring at me on the first day and yesterday?" I smirked.
"I find you decently attractive" Grayson muttered.
"Decent? Come on! I'm hot!" I whisper-shouted a bit too loud.
The entire class laughed.
"What was that?" Mr. Asshelmet asked.
"Me? I said 'I'm hot'" I looked directly at him.
"And why?"
"Because Grayson said I was decent"
"Decently attractive" Grayson corrected.
Mr. Asshelmet rolled his eyes and continued working through the questions.
"Fine! Maybe you are hot. I like outgoing girls" Grayson whispered in my ear.
"Grayson Dolan? Admitting that Olivia Pine is hot? What do you have to say about this?" I sarcastically asked.
He rolled his eyes.
"Of course I'm hotter though. Way hotter" Grayson argued. The bell rang.
"In your dreams pretty boy" I laughed and left the class. I sauntered over to my locker.

Shit! Ave's gonna get in trouble. I'm not going to stop it, but... She's making out with some other jock, who has a girlfriend. I think his name is Kian. Yeah, Kian. They're going to get killed. Lexi walked down the hall. She abruptly stopped and gasped. Lexi stormed over to the and ripped Kian off of Avery. Shits about to go down.
"What's happening?" Alice asked. I just pointed at the three of them. Her jaw dropped.
"YOU! You asshole!" Lexi shouted and kneed Kian in the groin.
"And you! Bitch! What the hell are you doing?!" Lexi screamed at Avery. Avery shrunk down.
The next thing I knew, I heard a loud slapping noise. Shit...
I opened my eyes to see the mess.
Avery had her left hand on her left cheek. She whimpered.
You gotta know what you're asking for. Anger flared though Lexi's pulse.
Lexi glared at both of them.
"Why would you hit her?" Kian asked.
I heard another smack.
"You're right. I should be hitting you more" Lexi snarled. Lexi stormed away.

"I'm getting out of here, before my parents ask me what happened" I whispered to Alice. Alice nodded. She understands me. My parents would ask me all the questions instead of Avery.
When I got home, I stepped out of my car and walked to my house.

The doors partly open...
"Mom? Dad?" I called, pushing the door fully opened. Nobody responded. Well, I guess they're out.
I walked in and the door slammed behind me... I didn't shut the door.
"Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!" I muttered under my breath. Someone closed the door behind me. I swiftly did a 180. Nobody was there. Then, a hand pulled me backwards.
"Help!"

A/n: early update! Now that I've finished writing In Love Again.