4

Olivia's pov
My scream was cut off by the other hand covering it. I swung at him. He blocked it and took the chance to put both of my arms behind my back.
Suddenly, he started laughing. I recognize that laugh.
"Seriously dad?" I lightly punched him.
"Where's Ave?" Dad asked.
"I don't know" I lied.
He shrugged.
Just then, Avery sauntered through the door. There was a pink hand mark on her cheek and she had a black eye.
Dad looked at me.
"Don't ask me" I ran upstairs.
Grayson asked me to go to his party and not my sister. Well, he demanded me to go.

Saturday
I'm getting ready for the party.
The flannel I'm wearing is dark blue, and undone and I'm wearing a white tank top underneath. I'm wearing denim ripped jeans.

Done. It is now 6:25. Time to go.
Walking down the stairs, I yelled simple goodbye and left. The Dolan's live on the same street as us, but way down the road. Yes, we are the ones defined by being "rich". So many people call us the "rich kids".
Well I'm excited. The Dolan's long driveway stood in front of me. Jasper's car was sitting in the driveway. I got butterflies in my stomach. Why am I so nervous? I've been here a million times before. Taking a deep breath, I wandered up to the door.

Just as my fist was about to collide with the door, it opened. "Hey" Grayson smiled at me.
"Hey" I smiled back.
"Come in. Alice and Jasper are already here" he shut the door behind me. I nodded as he led me to the kitchen. The counter already had a lot of beer on it.
"Hey!" Alice hugged me as soon as I walked in.
"Hey Alice. Hi Jasper" I laughed at Alice since I saw her about three hours ago.
"Let's get this party started" Grayson clapped his hand.

In the middle of a game I had to go to the bathroom. "Hey Gray? Where's your bathroom?" I asked.
"Down the hall and to your first left" Grayson responded. I went into the bathroom and did my business.

As soon as I opened the door, somebody pushed me in and closed the door again. He shut off the lights. Locking it, he interlocked his lips to mine. For a minute I froze. Geez, it's just Grayson. I immediately started kissing back. He pushed me back until I had my back on the wall and he had one hand on my waist and the other supporting him. Grayson sucked on my neck and I moaned as he hit my sweet spot. Giving me a hickey, Grayson's hands roamed my body. We interlocked lips again. My hands were touching his abs. Damn. He's muscular.
Grayson grabbed my butt and I gasped. Using that moment, he stuck his tongue into my mouth. As we fought for dominance, I clenched his hair in my fist and pulled him closer. Our chests were touching.
Suddenly, a knock on the door interrupted us.
Pulling apart, we gasped for air.
Grayson went to open the door.
"Wait!" I whispered.
He came back over to me. I pulled him close. Pushing Grayson's shirt down a bit, I sucked on his collarbone. Just incase someone wants to steal him from me tonight. It left a nice shade of purple.
"What was that for?" Grayson smirked.
"Oh, I don't know" I cheekily laughed.
He quickly opened the door, revealing Alice.

Her eyes widened. "Oh, was I interrupting something?" She winked at me and I rolled my eyes.
"Nope" I walked past her.
As soon as I walked into the kitchen, Jasper immediately smirked at me.
"I'm gonna get some ice, be right back" Grayson called, while heading downstairs.
"Spill all the juicy details" Jasper said in a girly voice.
"Nope" I grabbed half of a taco from in the fridge.
"Why not?" Jasper asked and put his hand on his heart.
"Give me one good reason to tell you" I took a bite out of the taco.
"Obviously I'm your bestie" Jasper sassed.
"Nope" Alice walked into the kitchen.
"I am and of course Emily" she finished. Jasper made a pouty face.
"Mmmm, this taco is so good!" I was almost finished it.

Ethan walked into the room.
"Oh, hey" he smiled at us.
"Hi" I waved at him.
Ethan walked over to the fridge. I took the last bite of the taco.
"Where's my taco? I'm gonna kill Grayson" Ethan muttered the last part.
"Are you sure it was Grayson?" Alice asked and looked at me.
"Who else would it be" Ethan shrugged.
"Who do you think would raid your fridge?" Alice took a step towards me.
Ethan dramatically turned toward me.
"Was that you?" He asked.
"Yep" I whispered after a moment.
"Do you know what you just did?" Ethan mysteriously asked me. I shook my head.
"I'm going to kill you!" He jokingly screamed.
"Ahhhhhh! Help!" I screamed.
I pushed Jasper in the way of Ethan. Running sideways, I looked back at Ethan.
Bumping into something, I started to fall. As soon as I was about to hit the floor, arms snaked under my armpits. I looked up and saw who caught me.
Grayson.
"Thanks" I whispered.
He nodded and pulled me up.
Grayson stood me on my feet and then grabbed the ice off the floor.
"We're ready" Grayson smiled.

I looked at the time. It's already eight.
Just then, a group of senior boys walked into the house. Many people followed them into the house.
Music started to play.
"Dance with me! This is my favourite!" I shouted over the music to Alice.
She grabbed my hands and lead me to where the crowd was dancing. After a few drinks and dances, I really had no clue what I was doing.
"This is awesome!" I screamed happily and drunkly. I was wobbling as I tried to get more beer.
"Let's go upstairs, baby girl" some guy whispered in my ear.
"No. I don't wanna," I whined.
I tried to fight back, but he easily pulled me up the stairs. As soon as we got into a room and he closed the door, he started taking off my shirt.
"Already had some fun I see," he looked at the hickey on my neck. I tried to stop him from taking off my pants, but he was too strong.
"Help!" I screamed, but it came out as a whisper. Tears streamed down my face, as he took off his pants and boxers.
"Come here baby girl," he seductively growled. A lump was stuck in my throat.
"Help!" I finally managed to yell.
He pulled me onto him.
Flipping us, he ripped off my panties.
"No!" I cried.