5

Olivia's pov
The door suddenly burst open. Grayson and Jasper stood there.
Jasper ripped the guy off of me and slammed him against the wall.
Grayson quickly ran over to me and cuddled me.
"Sh sh, it's ok. Did he hurt you?" Grayson softly asked as Jasper pinned the guy to the wall.
"N-no" I whimpered.
I turned around so I had my face facing Grayson's face.
He wiped a tear off my cheek and kissed my forehead.
"Let's get you dressed" he whispered.
I put on my underwear and he helped my put my jeans on. Grayson pulled my tank top over my head and slipped my flannel on my shoulders.

Grayson's pov
I was so mad when I saw that guy on top of her. She looked at me with so much sadness in her eyes. Jasper immediately ripped the guy off of her. I ran over to her and I just cuddled her. Olivia sobbed into my chest. Helping her get dressed, I pulled her shirt over her head. After that, Jasper pushed the guy outside. I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch.

"You're not even in fucking high school!" I screamed and punched his jaw. His fist collided with my eye. I punched him straight in the nose. He held it and ran to his car. I walked back inside.

"Grayson! Oh my gosh! Are you ok?" Olivia panicked as soon as she saw me. Olivia ran over to me and hugged the life out of me.
"Yeah, it only hurts a little" I whispered. Mascara was running down her face and her lipstick was smudged. Her hairs a mess. Tears were still running down her cheeks and she was shaking like crazy.
I hugged her tighter than ever.
Why Olivia? I don't even care that my ass was almost beaten. Olivia. She's all that matters right now.

Olivia's pov
His scent flooded into my lungs as I breathed deep and shaky air. Grayson's arms were tightly bound around my waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck. My head was resting on Grayson's heart. I closed my eyes.
A steady string of heartbeats calmed me down. The tears stopped, just like time. It was just him and I. The only sounds I could hear, were his heart and our breathing.

"Olivia!" Alice shouted from the front door.
"Where the hell were you? I was worried sick!" She sighed.
"Are you ok? What happened?" Alice notice all my makeup ruined and drenched in tears.
"I-I-i w-was al-al" I choked out.
"She was almost," Grayson took a pause,"raped". When he said the word raped, it was barely audible.
Alice gasped and hugged me from behind.
"Let's get you home" Jasper suggested.
I nodded as Grayson lead me to Alice's car. Grayson hopped in, right beside me. Alice started her car and I leaned my head on Grayson's shoulder.
Grayson walked me to my front door.
"I'll see you soon, alright?" He asked.
"Yeah" I croaked out and stepped inside my house. Grayson gave me one last hug, before walking back to Alice and Jasper.

I leaned on the door and slowly slid down it. It all happened so fast. The guy, Jasper,  and Grayson.
It all felt as though it happened just a second ago, but it's only been half an hour. My mouth was dry and my throat was throbbing. There were no more tears to cry.

A soft knock on the door resounded through the house. I climbed back onto my feet.
"Nate!" I smiled at him as I opened the door. He hugged me. Nate stood back and held my shoulders.
"What happened?" He asked, seeing the dry makeup on my face.
"I-I was al-almost r-raped" I had hiccups from crying so much. Nate rubbed my back. He's been like a brother to me ever since I met him. Nate's more of a sibling to me than Avery. He always is there for me and knows just what I need before I even say a word. I took long and deep breaths to calm myself down.
"You're alright. He's gone. I'm here. I'll protect you" Nate whispered.
"Can you stay the night?" I asked.
He nodded and led me upstairs.
I grabbed Nate some clothes for tomorrow, that he stores here, from my top left drawer. They're here because we always have sleepovers. I also have clothes at his house.
"Here" my voice was raspy.
"Thanks" he said as he grabbed them and set them down beside my closet. I turned off my light. We climbed into my bed and talked a bit.
"You won't like me bringing this up, but earlier you said that you 'almost' were raped. What happened in there?" Nate asked. I shifted, uncomfortably.
"The guy was taking my clothes off, but then Grayson and Jasper came in and save me" I hugged Nate. "This is going to sound stupid, but-" I started.
"-you are stupid" Nate corrected me. I rolled my eyes and continued.
"But, Grayson's kind of like my hero" I whispered.
"Oooooh, does someone have a crush?" Nate gushed.
"Shut up!" I elbowed him in the rib.
"It's true though" he laughed and I could picture him smirking.
"Maybe" I blushed, thankfully he couldn't see me.
"Who wouldn't?" I asked.
"Me" Nate argued.
"I meant what girl wouldn't" I fought back.
"Alice" he laughed.
"Single girl... but even then. Other than Alice" I laughed with him.
Nate checked the time.
"Go to bed child. It's way past your bedtime" he muttered and turned on his side, so his back was on me.
"It's only 2am" I rolled my eyes.
"Goodnight Liv" Nate whispered.
"Night" I sighed.

A/n: early update, because why not?