16

Olivia's pov
Yay! It's day one of Disney World! We got off the Disney bus and headed towards the park. As soon as we got past security and entered the park, the castle was in view. It was very tall and wide. The park was crowded since it was just New Years a week and a half ago.
"Where do we want to go first?" Alice asked.
"Space mountain!" Nate and I yelled in unison.
"Where's that?" Ethan asked. Nate and I led the way. We got in line. The line was an hour wait. We fooled around in line and took some pictures. Soon enough, we got on the ride. Avery was in the front, I was behind her, and Nate was behind me. On the next rocket ship thing that was attached to ours, Alice and Jasper sat there with another girl. We slowly started moving and waved at Grayson, Ethan, and Emily. They waited for the next one. The ride stopped just before the entrance. Lights were flashing on the panels. Once again, we slowly started to move. At the end of the tunnel, we hit a sharp right. We sped up, just to be slowed down once again. Slowly, the ride climbed up the hill. Another rocket ship zoomed past us on the left. The people were screaming. We tilted forward and soon blasted off with speed, taking sharp turns and ups and downs. I let out a scream. It was over way too soon. The ride came to an end and a store was attached to the exit. There we waited for the others.

1 pm
We just finished eating lunch. Everybody had fries and a hotdog at a place near the castle. There are a million balloons and a bunch of kids surrounding them down the street. We walked towards Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Surprisingly, the line was short compared to all the other rides. It only took us half an hour to get on the ride. Grayson and I were in the back. Nate and Emily were in front of us with Ethan and Jasper in front of them. Lastly, Avery and Alice sat in front of all of us. Grayson pulled the lap bar down on us. A girl checked the restrain bar after everybody was aboard. The train started to move. It hiked up a hill. Mist floated down onto us. There were loud creaking sounds. Quickly, before reaching the top, Avery pulled out her phone and held it high to take a selfie. We all posed. She put her phone in her pocket after taking the photo. The ride turned left and quickly gained speed. There were bumps and turns the whole way. Soon enough, we were on our way to another ride. We landed upon Winnie the Pooh. The line was only half an hour. You know what's weird? Avery and Ethan don't seem like they absolutely hate each other. More like friends? Wait! No. Nope. No way. Friendly, that's it. Emily and I are going together on this ride. Plus Ave and Ethan are going together. *wink *wink *nudge *nudge

Emily and I walked towards the exit with Nate and Grayson in front of us. Soon enough, Ethan and Avery came along laughing their heads off.
"Guys! We have to go to Splash mountain!" I exclaimed.
"Yeah!" Everybody yelled in unison. We stared at each other wide-eyed, until Grayson and I bursted out laughing.
"What the hell?" Jasper laughed.
"I don't even know," Avery answered.
"Let's gooooooo!" I yelled, running away. I could hear them laugh behind me. They caught up to me after I stopped.

We got onto the log thing. Nate and Ethan were in the front, because we volunteered them. Alice and Avery were behind them. Grayson and Jasper sat in the next row. So that left Emily and I in the back. The seats were a bit wet from the previous people. Nate screamed like a little girl when his butt hit the seat.
"Either I just peed myself, or the person before me peed themselves," Nate groaned. Everybody laughed including the workers. After a lady checked our restraining bars, the ride started. At first, it dipped a bit, because the ride isn't on a track. Ethan screamed and his back arched. There were some twists, before we hit a tiny drop. I shivered as a bit of water splashed me. The water is freezing! We entered a cave with a bunch of animals singing. Then, we saw the bunny hanging over a pot of boiling water by the foot and the fox lowering the bunny closer to the water. Up ahead, there was lightning and thunder. We started climbing up a hill. Little specks of water fell on us. As soon as we were at the top, you could see outside and the drop. Time seemed to slow down for a second. We screamed as we were plunged toward the ground below. The second that we hit the ground, water completely soaked us. I shivered a bit. We soon got off the ride.

"We should go get supper" Emily suggested after we got off the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. Everybody agreed. We walked to a restaurant that wasn't busy. The wait was only twenty five minutes. We ordered our food as soon as we could.

All of us walked a step closer to the house. We were going on the haunted mansion. They let more people in, including Grayson and I.
"Wait! Our friends are back there. Could they come in?" Grayson asked.
"Don't worry. You'll see them... on the other side," the worker creepily said. My hand found Grayson's within zero point three seconds. He chuckled. And with that, the door slammed behind us.
"Alright. Sweet," I slightly laughed. I'm gonna be honest. I'm fricken dying right now. She's actually creeping me out. We entered a room. All around that room, there were paintings. The door slammed behind us once again. The lights went out and there was only dim lighting. I stepped towards Grayson a bit more. The girl was right beside me. Staring at me...
As the floors lowered, we say the full pictures. A voice was saying some stuff, but I wasn't paying attention. As soon as the doors opens from behind us, I speed walked out with Grayson being dragged behind me. We stood over to the side, so we could wait for the others. They stepped out of the room after a herd of people left. We walked to the line.
"That girl was scary," Jasper exclaimed.
"At least you had five other people with you," I laughed.
"Little Olivia was terrified. Grabbing my hand," Grayson teased. I lightly punched him and dropped his hand. We walked to the bus stop. It took about fifteen minutes until the bus came. As soon as we got back to the hotel, we all went into the guys room. We have two hotel rooms. One for the guys and one for the girls. It's not big, but it makes due. There are two queen sized beds, a bathroom, and a sink outside the bathroom. There's a pullout bed. It comes down from the wall.

I pulled off my shoes and hopped into Grayson and Ethan's bed. The others talked and played a few games. I was dozing on and off. The girls left, but I didn't notice since I was just about asleep. "I can take the pull out," Ethan whispered.
"Thanks man," Grayson replied, taking off his shirt and pants. He was left in his boxers. Grayson hopped into bed. I was slightly awake. Nate turned off the light. Grayson scooted closer to me. I snuggled up to him. He kissed my forehead. Soon enough, I fell into a deep sleep.