10

Olivia's pov
I laid there in silence, curling up into a little ball. The door slammed behind him. All I could do was cry. I whimpered. My throat was dry from screaming. I don't understand why this happened to me. Maybe this is just a nightmare... or at least I wish it was. I wanted that to be special. Being a virgin until marriage. Having sex with my husband. But that dream was taken away from me. All the tears were gone, now it was just the pain. I heard the door open. Now, I don't even care if someone sees me.

It sounded like a couple making out. Non of my thoughts were straight. I felt so overwhelmed.
"Oh shit," someone familiar whispered. A girl.
"What the fuck?" A guy, who also sounded familiar, almost screamed.
"Oh my gosh! Olivia!" He screamed.
It's Grayson. I'm having trouble processing anything, but I know that it's Grayson. His footsteps got louder, as he came closer to me. I blankly stared at him.
"What happened?" Grayson asked.
"She's in shock," he sighed. Grayson grabbed my hand and kissed my knuckle. "It's going to be alright," Grayson whispered. He had tears swelled in his eyes. Grayson opened the closet and grabbed something. It was fuzzy. He wrapped it around my naked body, to cover it. Grayson picked me up and carried me downstairs. Avery trailed behind, in shock. People gave us funny looks. One guy put the puzzle pieces together. His eyes widened. He had long blonde hair. The guy got further and further away, until he was lost in the crowd.

I spotted Alice and Jasper. Alice's eyes met mine. She immediately ran over to me.
"What the hell happened?" She asked with Jasper right behind her. Jasper's eyes widened. Grayson continued carrying me out.
"I-I think she was r-raped," Grayson stuttered. Alice gasped and covered her mouth. I blankly stared at the ceiling. The rest of their conversation was a blur. I could only process a couple things. My brain was dead.
Soon enough, I was home. My parents were asleep. Alice and Jasper stayed in the car.

Avery ran upstairs. I heard her bedroom door slam behind her.
Grayson carried me upstairs. The house was dead silent. Grayson searched a few drawers of mine. He put my pyjamas on me, after finding them in the middle drawer. Grayson tucked me in.
"Do you want me to stay?" He asked. I nodded my head. Something about him makes me feel safe. Grayson pulled up a chair beside the bed. He grabbed my small hand, with both of his. My knuckles were touching his forehead. I heard him sniff a bit. I knew he was crying. Even if I had my eyes closed, I would know.
"Please don't cry," I croaked out. My voice was gone. It came out sounding hoarse.
Grayson looked up at me. A tear rolled down his face. With my other hand, I wiped it off. He kissed my knuckle.
I patted the spot behind me. Grayson took off his shirt, exposing his toned figure, and climbed onto my bed. He laid behind me. I turned around, laying my head on his chest. His heart beat was loud and clear. Grayson's arm wrapped around my back, pulling me closer. We laid like that until we fell asleep.

I woke up to Grayson spooning me. His muscular arm was wrapped around my stomach, tightly. It was as though nothing could pull me away from him. Heat was radiating off his body. I snuggled closer to his chest. Grayson's soft snores filled the room. He stirred a bit. Grayson's eyes popped open.
"Hey," he whispered, in a husky voice.
"Hey," I whispered back and caressed his cheek. Grayson planted his lips on my forehead.
"You hungry?" I asked.
"When am I not?" Grayson replied. I slowly got up.
"You know where the food is. Make yourself at home. Avery's probably still here. I'm gonna take a shower," I grabbed some fresh clothes. Grayson nodded, then made his way down the stairs. I locked the bathroom door behind me. I took off my clothes and placed them into a pile. It was very bright. My eyes barely started adjusting, before I turned on the water and hopped in. The hot water ran down my body.

I could still feel his grimy hands all around my body. No matter much I washed myself, I still felt dirty. I'm pretty sure that I washed my body three times. I sighed, turning off the water and drying myself. The mirror started steaming up. I put on my clothes and headed downstairs. Grayson was eating a bowl of cereal.
"Is Ave here?" I asked.
"Nope," Grayson said with a mouth full of Cheerios. I rolled my eyes, but a small smile was still plastered on my face. "Are you okay? Sorry. I know you aren't" Grayson muttered, in a serious matter.
"I'm okay," I smiled at him.
"Stop. Just stop. You keep pretending that everything's alright and nothing happened. But it's not alright. It's anything but alright," Grayson sighed.
"I'm, well, I'm better than last night..." I muttered.
"Olivia," Grayson started.
"Ok, ok. I feel like absolute shit! Someone just raped me! I still feel his grimy fingers all over my body and the pain he caused! Even though I've showered and washed my body a million times, I still feel gross! So unclean and disgusting!" I screamed. Tears were forming in my eyes. My vision became blurry. I will not cry. Not anymore, I won't.

I heard Grayson come near me. His hand was planted on my back.
"I won't even try to pretend that I know what your going through, because I don't. I'll be here if you need to talk or just chill with," Grayson soothingly whispered.
I feel at home with him. He's so caring. I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head against his chest. Grayson smelt like himself. Fresh.
He makes me feel like nothing can stop me.
Grayson Dolan keeps me grounded.