8

Olivia's pov
I happily walked into school. The only reason I'm happy, is because I get to see Grayson. I turned a corner and immediately, my jaw hit the floor. Tears swelled in my eyes. Grayson was making out with Avery. His left arm was next to her head, supporting himself. Grayson's right hand was on her waist. Avery had both arms clinging onto Grayson's neck.

I couldn't watch this anymore. Taking a deep breath, I ran out of the school. The bell rang. Kids made their way into the school. Tears started streaming down my face. I drove home. Thankfully, my dad and mom are at work. I laid on my bed.
Holy shit. What the hell?
Why would he do this? Yesterday was amazing. Today sucks ass.
My phone vibrated.

Grayson: Where are you?
Olivia: I got really sick, thanks to my dad
Grayson: I miss you
Olivia: Who wouldn't?
Grayson: I swear that I saw you at school
Olivia: I've been home all day
Grayson: I need to talk to you in person...
Olivia: About?
Grayson: Something with your sister

I left it at that. If they become a thing, I'm going to kill her. She's going to destroy his life. The one thing that I don't like to think about, is that she steals every guy from me. What will Grayson do with her?

Grayson: Are you available tomorrow before school?
Olivia: Yeah, I'm feeling a bit better.
Grayson: Meet me by the bleachers.

School the next day
I can't do this. But I have to. Taking a deep breath, I put my hand on the handle, but quickly pulled away. I have fifteen more minutes until the bell goes. Quickly, I got out of the car and walked to the bleachers. It was actually quite warm.
I was shaking.
There he was. Standing in the middle of the bleachers. I walked up to him.
"What did you want to tell me?" I asked. Grayson took a deep breath.
"I'mdatingyoursister" Grayson quickly muttered. I could barely hear him.
"Oh" I looked down. That's all I could say. It felt like the world just crashed down on me. We didn't say anything. I got up and walked away. He didn't try and stop me. He just stared at me, as I walked away.

I thought we had something... I guess not. The world suddenly felt cold. Ice cold. A breeze kicked in and I shivered.
"Olivia!" Emily called from the side door.
"Have you heard the news?" Alice asked. I nodded.
"Are you alright?" Jasper asked. I shrugged.
Just then, Grayson and Avery, walked towards us. Avery was giggling. She smirked at me. I felt Grayson's eyes on me, but I kept my head down.
The doors shut behind them.

October
A lot has changed since last month...
with Grayson. Well, Grayson hasn't talked to me since that day. Even though he's at my house quite often.
Yes, their still dating.
Avery. She's screwed over his life. Now, Grayson is a complete pain in my ass. He always makes really mean side comments at me. For example, long story short, Grayson basically called me a fat slut. I can't believe he would actually be such a bitch. I need to get these thoughts out of my head!

A hike sounds nice. I ran out the door, got into my car and drove towards a huge hill that I normally climb. It's 1pm. I began hiking. A little after an hour, I smile as I pass a rope tied around a tree. I'm close. I walk a while more. Ah! Here we are. The view was beautiful. I'm not even that high up. There's a lake that I can see to the right of me. Of course it's a ways down, but the blue that I see is amazing. Trees surround the lake. The sky is baby blue, with only a couple clouds in sight. I take a deep breath of the fresh pine scented air. I've never actually gone down there, because I've never really felt like it. Someday I will. Someday.

December
December 8. The worst night of my life. It all started with Riley inviting us to a party...