11

Olivia's pov
My parents were away for the entire weekend for moms work and they won't be back until Wednesday. Grayson stayed with me the night of the party. Nate stayed with me for the remainder.

Flashback to Saturday
Avery hasn't spoken a word to me. Grayson and Avery are in the kitchen and I'm heading back from the bathroom. I silently walked towards the room. They were hugging each other. Grayson's back was to me.
"I love you," Grayson whispered. He said it silently but loudly at the same time. Avery opened her eyes and spotted me.
"I love you too," she placed a soft kiss on his neck. I have to say, many things hurt me, but this has to be in the top three. The hardest thing was losing you. The look on her face said it all. She won. She always will.
End of flashback

The cold air hit me. Snow was falling to the ground. When the snow touched me, it immediately melted. I walked to my black car and started it. Mondays suck ass. Now the entire school will have their eyes on me. As soon as I walked into the senior hallway, everything got quiet. What can I say? The word spreads quickly in my school. There were whispers and stares. That's all there was.

"Hey! Olivia!" Kacey yelled, getting the entire hall to look at us. I started walking away.
"Olivia! Were you actually raped? How do you feel? Did it hurt? Who was it? Do you know him?" Kacey asked. She kept throwing questions at me.
"Get out of my face!" I yelled.
"None of this concerns you! Any of you!" I screamed. Some people went back to what they were doing, but most stayed where they were. Kacey reluctantly sauntered away.

I spotted Emily from across the hallway. She had her hair in a high ponytail and was wearing a short skirt with a blue blouse.
"Hey, I heard what happened," Emily whispered, leaning against the locker next to mine. I nodded. "Are you okay? Sorry, I know your not okay. I should know better. Do you need anything?" She quietly asked me.
"Im feeling about the same as yesterday. I don't need anything, but thank you," I muttered, placing my backpack on the bottom of my locker. "We should get going. The bells going to ring soon," I sighed. The crowd cleared the way for me. They all watched my every move.

The gym was loud. People were talking to their friends. It all became silent, the second that I stepped into the room.
"Hey! Olivia!" Grayson called from across the room. "How's it going?" He gently asked.
"I'm the same. It's making me so uncomfortable with everyone staring at me," I whispered. Nate ran over to me. "Hey Livia," Nate wrapped his arm around me. "So how's school going?" Nate asked.
"Everyone's staring at me and talking about me. Most of the time it would make me feel good, but it is not at all today," I sighed. Nate gave me a squeeze with his arm. "How about you?" I asked.
"Like you said. Everybody's staring at me. But it's all good," Nate shrugged. Just then, I got a phone call. From Nic! My cousin!
"Hey Nic, what's up?" I asked.
"Not much, just phoning in to see how your doing," she laughed.
"I've been better," I sighed,"can we meet tomorrow after school at the cafe?"
"Yeah. Delgrosso Cafe?" She asked.
"Yep. That's the one," I said.
"I guess I'll see you then," she chirped.
"Bye," I hung up.
Then coach smith marched in.

End of the day
The people stared at me for the entire day. Constant whispers filled my ears. Finally, I arrived home. The silence felt so good. Avery quietly snuck up the stairs. She hasn't talked to me since before the incident. Ouch! My twin sister! I walked upstairs and stood beside her door, contemplating my options. Maybe I should leave this for another day. As soon as I turned around, Avery's door swung open.
"What?" She growled.
"Um, well. I was wondering why you haven't talked to me since you know," I trailed off.
"Because I just don't know what to do. What am I supposed to say? I feel horrible for treating you this way! And I shouldn't have ignored you! I'm the fricken worst sister ever," Avery sighed and hugged me. "Are you better?" She asked. We started rocking side to side.
"Not overall," I whispered.
"How was school?" Ave asked.
"Everybody stared at me and there were constant whispers. Even the janitor stared at me," I muttered. We laughed. "How are you?" I asked.
"I'm decent. Grayson and I are having a rough time in our relationship. We haven't talked very much. Every time we do talk, it starts a fight," she sighed.
"I think I'm going to break up with him," Avery muttered.
"What? Ave! You two look so happy when your together," I exclaimed.
"Stuff changes over time," she pulled back from our hug, but held onto both of my hands. "I think he had his eye set on someone," Avery smiled at me.
"Who?" I asked. She paused for a minute. A tiny smile appeared on her face.
"You."