13

Olivia's pov
"Well boyfriend, I'll see you later," I kissed Grayson goodbye.
"See you in math, girlfriend," Grayson kissed the back of my hand. I watched him walk away.

Math
Grayson kept throwing paper airplanes at me when Mr. Asshelmet wasn't looking. All of them had little notes from Grayson. I threw the most recent one at Avery. It said love you boo. It hit her leg. She bent down to grab it. Ave rolled her eyes at me when she read it. I blew her a kiss.

He threw another one at me. It hit Emily's shoulder. She turned around and glared at him. We laughed. I picked it up from the floor and unfolded it. It read Hello my little sun. I turned my head and raised an eyebrow. Grayson shrugged his broad shoulders. I laughed. Just a bit too loud.
"Olivia. Would you like to tell the whole class what's so funny?" Mr. Asshelmet asked.
"Yeah. Grayson just called me his 'little sun'" the class laughed. The teacher rolled his eyes.
"Detention after school with Mr. Scuppie," he sighed. Screw this.
"Is this because I'm a class disturbance?" I asked.
"Yes," Mr. Asshelmet said.
The bell rang.

"Hey, I'll wait for you," Grayson smiled at me.
"No, it's fine. I don't want you to wait for me," I sighed.
"It was my fault," he argued.
"Grayson," I warned.
"Fine fine," Grayson raised his hands in surrender. "Just text me when your home," Grayson quickly added.
"Okay. Bye," I sighed walking into Mr. Scuppies room.
"See ya".

Home
The first thing I did was text Grayson that I was home. I didn't even realize that we had guests over until I stepped out of my car. Wait! That's the Dolan's car. Hopefully Grayson's here. I walked in.
"Hey," Grayson hugged me.
"Hi," I smiled into his chest. "What are you doing here?" I asked and looked up at him.
"What? Your not glad to see me?" Grayson crossed his arms and turned around so his back was facing me.
"Gray! Grayson! We both know I am," I sighed. He turned around and started tickling me. "Stop Grayson! Stop!" I yelled. I fell on the floor and almost couldn't breathe from laughing so much.
"Hey, so suppers going to be ready soon," Ethan walked to us with Avery following behind.
"Sweet," Grayson nodded. I have this feeling that there is quite a bit of tension here. Not between Grayson and Avery, or Grayson and Ethan. But between Avery and Ethan. Avery headed to the bathroom.
"What's up with you and Ave?" I asked.
"Um. Well, we kinda got into a fight at school a while back. She said she could beat me at anything. I, of course fought back. Now we just hate each other," Ethan shrugged. I laughed at that.
"When was this?" I asked.
"Last year," Ethan laughed and I rolled my eyes. I motioned Grayson to come closer to me.
"I think that they would make a cute couple," I whispered into his ear.
"Me too," Grayson chuckled.
"What?" Ethan asked.
"What?" I mimicked.
"It's not nice to hide things from friends," Ethan raised an eyebrow.
"Who said we're friends? We aren't friends," I put my hands on my hips.
Ethan put his hand over his hearts and gasped.
"Whatever. I don't need you," Ethan pretended to cry.
"Fine. Ethan's my friend," I sighed. Ethan squealed and jumped up and down.
"Ish," I added. He frowned. "Just kidding bud," I patted his head like he was a little kid. Avery walked back over to us.

"Supper," my mom called. Ethan and Avery sprinted towards the dinning room. I've never seen him or Avery run so fast. We laughed.
"Hi, I'm Olivia," I introduced myself to who I assume are the twins' parents.
"Hello dear. I'm Lisa and this is Sean, those munchkins parents," she hugged me. My mom and dad started putting stuff on the table. When they sat down, we began to dish ourselves. Yes! My dad makes the best lasagna!
"Thanks for supper," I took my first bite. This is so good! The others followed with thanks and thank you's.
"So, we have been talking," my mom pointed at the parents. "Since we are partners in business and would like to make an alliance and join our companies together. How we will address that is with-" she took a pause. "Marriage". I stopped chewing. Ethan choked on his food.
"Are you kidding?" I laughed. Mom looked at me deadpan. Shit! I took another bite.
"This will be an arranged marriage between the two youngest twins. Grayson and Avery".