6

Olivia's pov
I groaned as my alarm went off. Nate stayed here the entire weekend.
Quickly, I ran to the kitchen and filled a cup with water.
"What are you doing?" Nate asked, as I ran back into the room.
"Ow! I just fudging went blind!" He sighed as I turned on the lights.
I quickly ran up to him, pulled his hand off his eyes and dumped the water on his face.
"Bitch" Nate muttered and I giggled.
"Get up! We have school" I sighed and he got up.
"Doesn't mean you had to dump water on me" he rolled his eyes.
"What's the fun in that?" I giggled.

School
I confidently walked into the school with Nate.
Whispers stirred around me, as I walked to my locker.
They know.
"Just ignore them," Nate whispered.
One girl had the guts to actually ask me a question.
"Is it true that you almost were raped? And Grayson saved you?" She asked.
I recognize her. She's the reporter of the school. Keeps everyone up to date with the latest news. Kacey Evans. That's her name.
"Yeah, actually, Jasper saved me too" I simply replied.
"How close was the guy to rapping you? Did you know him?" Kacey got ready to write.
"I'm not giving you anymore information than you already have. How did you even find out about this?" I asked.
"One of Grayson's friends. I think it was Riley" she shrugged.

I left to find Grayson.
"Can your friends keep anything from Kacey?" I immediately asked Grayson, as soon as I saw him. He was standing by a class, leaning against the wall, with some of his buddies.
"Yeah, they can actually," he argued and crossed his arms over his chest "What makes you think one of them did?"
"Kacey told me that Riley spilled the news" I glared at Riley and he rolled his eyes.
"And how can you trust her?" Grayson smirked.
"Well, she had to get that information from somewhere" I sighed, looking back at Grayson. He stayed quiet.
"You know what? I don't even care anymore" I rolled my eyes.
Everybody was staring at us. Their eyes have been following me around everywhere.
"Oli-" somebody started.
"Yes, I almost got raped. Jasper and Grayson saved me. There. You guys happy? Now you know what happened, so move on" I sternly huffed and rolled my eyes.
"The real question is, are you happy now Grayson? Is that what you wanted?" I asked.
"Olivia," Grayson started, but I walked away.

Now the whole school will know. I only cared, because I felt it was personal. But now they know. They will all know by the end of the day, if not sooner.
"Are you and Grayson a thing?"
"How did it happen?"
"Do you like Grayson?"
"Why'd you get in a fight with him?"
People were already texting their friends. So many questions popped out at me and I feel like I just need to get the hell out of here. I ran to the nearest door that leads outside.

The sun blazed down on me. For September, it's still really hot outside.
I leaned against the wall. They don't have a fricken clue what privacy is. That's why I hate this school. I love being a popular, but it definitely has some huge downsides. The door opened. Whoever it was, sat down beside me. I checked the time.
"You know the bell already went..." I sighed.
"Whatever" a guy replied. A familiar guy. Grayson...
"We have some paparazzi in the house" he joked. I held back a laugh.
I glanced up at him,"you know that you caused all this drama."
He nodded.
"It would have been fine if you kept it a secret."
He nodded.
"You're an asshole."
He once again nodded and laughed.
"I shouldn't have given Riley that information. All my other friends can keep it down. They do that for me all the time. I didn't think he was there.
I'm actually only friends with Riley, because I felt bad that he was the new kid, midway between the school year of sophomore," he laughed.

A couple strands of hair fell onto his face and I had this urgency to swipe it off of his face... but I fought against it.
We sat in silence for a couple minutes. I was boiling from the sun. A breeze knocked some hair onto my face.
"Grayson?" I asked.
"Yeah?" He finally spoke.
"How the hell do you attract every girl? Especially with the way you treat them?" I asked.
Grayson laughed," I don't know. I just act like a completely different person with everybody. But for some reason, I feel like I can always be myself with you." With that, he brushed my hair off my face. *cough* I slightly blushed *cough*. He has some guts to do that. Even I didn't when I really wanted to.
I smiled at that. But soon a frown followed.
"You don't really show that side to me. The real side" I sighed.
"You're right. I've barely shown it to you" he whispered.
Grayson suddenly stood up and reached for my hand.
"What?" I asked.
"Come with me."