15

Olivia's pov
When nobody was paying attention, I crept upstairs. I grabbed two bags and packed as much stuff as I could in them. Avery! Money! We need this, but I feel bad taking it. They took away her freedom. Then I made a split decision. I ran to my parents room and took their money from a safe. I ran to Avery's bedroom and grabbed another bag for her. Quickly, I filled it with all important stuff and ran back to my room. Everybody downstairs must not have noticed. I quickly wrote my parents a goodbye letter and placed it on my pillow. They're going to be so surprised. Probably mad at us. I opened my window, dropped all the bags onto the ground, climbed down the tree, picked up all the bags, and ran.

It was cold. Snow covered the sidewalk. The park drew near. Avery's car was parked beside it. I quickly climbed in after throwing the bags in the back seat.
"Ready?" Ave asked.
"Ready," I replied. "Where are we going?" I questioned.
"Somewhere fun. Hm. You got money?" She asked.
"Yep. Mom and dads money in their safety box," I whispered.
"Orlando. Disney World!" Avery exclaimed.
"Are you serious? Blowing all their money?" I asked.
"We've done it before... and anyways they have plenty of money," Avery shrugged. She suddenly slammed on the breaks. The seatbelt dug into my shoulder. Thankfully the streets were empty.
"What as that for?" I asked.
"Lets invite friends! Nate, Emily, Grayson, Ethan, Alice, and Jasper!" Avery explained. I nodded and pulled out my phone.
"Wait! Ethan?" I questioned.
"What's a twin without the other twin?" She asked.
"Got it," I clicked send on a group chat, inviting them all. "I told them that we'd pick them up. The twins at 9:00, Emily at 9:15, Nate at 9:20, and Alicia and Jasper at 9:40," I smiled at Avery. "Wait! Your only really friends with Nate, Alice, and Jasper," I commented. "Yeah, but I don't really like my friends never mind trust them. I trust your friends," she replied.

Immediately, I got texts that said they were all in.
"Their in! Let's go!" I tapped my finger on my leg. Avery started driving back to the Dolan's. We arrived at 9:00 on the dot. Ethan and Grayson ran out the door and climbed in.
"Who's coming?" Ethan asked.
"Emily, Nate, Alice, and Jasper. Nate is going to bring his jeep as well," I looked at the empty road. We arrived at Emily's fifteen minutes later. She ran out and hopped in. Emily climbed over Ethan, because he refused to take the middle seat. My phone buzzed. I got a text from Alice. "Alice and Jasper are going to meet us at Nate's. They're probably going to take a bit longer to get to Nate's," I said to Avery. She nodded.
We arrived at Nate's. Alice, Jasper, and Nate stood beside Nate's jeep. We all said our hello's.

"So, who's riding with who?" Jasper asked.
"How about Nate and Avery pull names out of a hat?" Emily suggested. I'm we all nodded. Nate ran into his house and out in less than a second. He started writing names down on a piece of paper. Grayson whipped off his hat and held it out for Nate to put the names in. Nate crumpled each name and threw them into the hat. Grayson shook his hat around to mix the names up.
"Ave, you go first," Nate gestured with his hand. She picked a name.
"Jasper".
Nate stuck his hand in the hat and pulled one out.
"Olivia".
"Ethan".
"Emily".
"Alice".
"Grayson".

"Orlando takes two to three days, so we should decide on where we're going to stay," Alice suggested.
"Let's do this in two days! How about we stop in Smithfield in North Caroline?" Nate asked. He's done this before with his family.  All of us nodded in agreement.
"Wait! We should drive just a bit out of here and then in the morning drive to Smithfield," I added. "Would Baltimore work?" I asked.
"Yeah," everybody said in unison.
"What?" Grayson laughed. They looked at each other with wide eyes.

"And we are set," Nate clapped his hands together, once. Everybody hopped into their assigned vehicles.
"Shotgun!" I yelled. Nate handed me the aux cord as soon as all of us were in. I scrolled through my phone and picked a song.
"Yasssss! This is my song!" Nate yelled in a girly voice and we laughed. The first line started as Nate pulled out of his driveway.
"Living in my own world!
Didn't understand!
That anything can happen!
When you take a chance!" All of us screamed, singing along to the music.
"I never believed in!
What I couldn't see!
I never opened my heart!
Oh!
To all the possibilities!" We yelled. Nate was drumming on the steering wheel.
"I know!
That something has changed!
Never felt this way!
And right here tonight!
This could be the start!
Of something new!
It feels so right!
To be here with you!
Oh!
And now looking in your eyes!
I feel in my heart!
The start of something new!" All of us were dancing and singing. We drove for a bit.

Soon enough, we arrived at a hotel. Everybody grabbed their suitcases and walked in. The lobby was pretty good, since we weren't spending much. While we were driving, Grayson booked us two rooms. Grayson and Ethan went up to the front to grab keys. We decided that we were going to split up by gender. So girls in one room and boys in the other. Grayson handed me the keys.
"Thanks Gray," I smiled and looked up into his chocolate eyes.
"Anytime babe," he responded and quickly kissed me. We all headed to the fourth floor since our rooms were right beside each others. Everybody said their good nights and got ready for bed. As soon as my back hit the bed, my body instantly relaxed. Soon enough, all my thoughts vanished and I drifted into a deep sleep.

A/n: sorry for the crappy chapter! I just wanted to put this filler chapter in.