18

Olivia's pov
I lightly punched his chest.
"What? It was just a suggestion," Grayson laughed.
"I'm not ready for that," I whispered.
"Crap! Sorry. It slipped my mind. Was that your first time?" He asked.
"Yeah," I muttered.
Grayson kissed my forehead. I smiled at him.

"How about we go to Ethan and I's warehouse?" Grayson suggested.
"You have a warehouse? Isn't a warehouse for storage?" I asked.
"Not ours. It's the Dolan Twin warehouse," Grayson laughed. "I'm really sorry. I've been keeping a big part of my life away from you," he started.
"What do you mean?" I frown.
"Ethan and I are famous. It all started with vine. We slowly became popular on social media. Here, I should show you my real accounts."
Grayson pulled out his phone and logged onto a different profile on Instagram. My eyes widened. He had 5.6 million followers. How did he keep this a secret? His last post was two days ago. It was of him and Ethan.

My boyfriend is fricken famous and I didn't know about it! He continued to show me his twitter account and YouTube channel

My boyfriend is fricken famous and I didn't know about it! He continued to show me his twitter account and YouTube channel. We sat in silence for the next few minutes.
"Why didn't you tell me?" I blankly asked.
"I... I was scared that you would tell the whole school. Also, I'm scared of how my fans will react to you. I don't want you to get hurt," Grayson whispered. I rested my head on his shoulder, not saying anything.

"Can you show me your warehouse?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. There's that precious smile!
"Let's go!"

Grayson pulling up the door.
"Ta da!" Grayson sang.
There was a long blue gymnastics thing stretching almost across the room. Also, trampoline at the end of that. To the right, there was a small room, with a deck on top. There was a foam pit right beside the room and a zip line that went over the foam pit.
"Wow," I whispered.

Grayson took my hand and lead me over to a ladder, which lead to the deck. He let me climb it first. This is insane! I walked to the ledge. Out of nowhere, two large, firm hands, shove me off the ledge. I screamed as I lost my balance. My arms flailed as my feet fell off the edge. Time slows down for a brief second. My middle finger came into contact with one of the purple foam things. Soon enough, my body followed. I softly landed in the foam pit. Grayson's laugh echoed through the warehouse.
"Grayson," I groaned. "Asshole!"
I made my way out of the foam pit, which was actually quite difficult. The metal ladder was cold on my hands.
"Hey, I want my fans to know about you. Would you like to be in a video for Tuesday?" He asked.
"Yeah. Sure," I replied.

"Hey!" Ethan called out, as he walked in.
"Hey," we replied. Ethan was carrying two cameras.
"Where's the third camera?" Grayson asked. As soon as that slipped out of his mouth, Avery walked in with the other.
"Is it okay if I crash the party?" Ave said and walked towards the ladder. Grayson and I were already on top of the deck.
"Hey Ave," I called out. She smiled at me.
"We thought that it would be a good idea to introduce both of you," Ethan explained. I nodded.

Avery and I met the twins sister, Cameron. She's really sweet and she'll be helping to film the video.

"What's up guys! We're back!" They yelled. Avery and I were hiding in the foam pit. I grabbed a foam square and pointed to it. Avery nodded in agreement.
"So today, we decided to do the Twins Versus Twins challenge!" Ethan said.
"Wait! But we need another set of twins," Grayson gasped. Avery and I popped out of the pit and threw the foam at the boys.
"Ahhhh," Grayson laughed and tackled me back into the pit. He pecked my lips with his. Grayson was laying on top of me. We climbed out.
"So, this is Olivia and this is Avery. We got the cheapest twins we could find. Just kidding!" Ethan joked. Avery and I lightly punched him.
"Olivia is my girlfriend," Grayson kissed my cheek, which made me blush.
"And Avery is my fiancé. Yes, fiancé. We're getting married," Ethan added.

"We will have three rounds in this challenge. Of course Grayson and I are one team and Avery and Olivia are the opposing team," Ethan explained.
"The first round is twin telepathy. Whoever gets the most right will win. So, Cameron will ask us a bunch of questions and we will see if twin telepathy is real," Grayson pointed at Cameron.

"The ladies may go first," Grayson gestured at us.
"Such a gentleman," Avery teased. Grayson rolled his eyes. We all looked at Cameron.
"What is the first thing you notice about a guy?" Cameron asked.
"Eyes," we answered. The Dolan's bursted out laughing.
"What?" I asked.
"That's exactly what we said in an earlier video," Grayson explained.
"Alright. Grayson and Ethan can't say eyes, because I know that both of you will say it. So the second thing you notice is..." Cam trailed off.
"Appearance!" Grayson yelled.
"Smile," Ethan exclaimed at the same time. They groaned.
"Why Grayson?! Why?!" Ethan fake cried.

"Alright, time for the second challenge. Mimicking each other's moves on the air mat," Grayson pointed at the mat. Avery and I won the last round by two.
"Ladies first," I mimicked. Ethan stuck his tongue out at me. I cheekily smiled at him.
"Heck no! You go," Grayson said with a mortified face.
"Alrighty," Avery pushed Ethan off the mat. "Do you want to start?" She asked me.
"Sure. Why not?" I asked, hopping on to the blue mat. I took a couple steps before doing an aerial. My feet landed on the mat. I pushed off the mat again, using the force to do a flip. As I was about to land, my body continued flipping. My chest hit the mat and made a loud sound. "Ow," I groaned.
"Are you okay?" Grayson asked, between fits of laughter.
"Yeah," I sighed and rolled around, so I was laying on my back. After a minute, I got up and stood to the side while Avery attempted to complete my trick. The flip caught her off guard too. She gave it too much force. Her legs hit the mat and her body soon followed. I immediately started laughing. Our laughs echoed in the warehouse.

"You go first," Ethan told Grayson.
"Okay," Grayson got onto the long blue mat. He ran a couple steps before doing a summersault, that was followed by a cartwheel. To finish his trick, Grayson attempted a backflip. Our flips ended up similar, but he landed on his head.
Oh shit! No. Time slowed down as he finished his trick.
"Grayson!" I screamed, as his body toppled over, going limp.