7

Olivia's pov
I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. Grayson led me to his car. "So, where are we going?" I asked, after we hopped in. "This better not be where I get murdered by my friend" I suspiciously glanced at him. He rolled his eyes.
"I'm taking you to my secret spot," Grayson simply replied. The car ride was quiet. Only the music was making sound. "Here we are," Grayson announced, getting out of the vehicle.
"It's not very secret" I said. Grayson rolled his eyes. The a quiet road was right beside us. Leaves were beginning to turn yellow. The trees were tall.
"Come on" he called, walking into the trees. I followed behind him. He lead me through a bunch trees and bushes.

Grayson suddenly stopped. I bumped into his back.
"Sorry" I looked around. A small waterfall was right in front of us. The water was coming from above the rocky cliff. A large pool of water laid below the waterfall. The water looked pretty deep. One part, was very deep. It was near the cliff. Grayson started to take his shirt off. "What are you doing?" I asked.
"Going for a swim" he looked at me like I was crazy, pulling down off his pants so he was just left in his rubber ducky boxers. Grayson ran into the water.
"Come on Olivia!" He laughed at me.
I took off all my clothes, except for my bra and panties of course. Grayson's eyes scanned my body.

"Is it safe to jump off the cliff?" I asked.
"Maybe it is, maybe it isn't" Grayson swam around. I'm just going to assume that he will stop me if it will actually hurt me. I wandered around the cliff and found a quick and easy way to get up. The grass was soft under my feet.
"You better tell me now, whether I'm going to kill myself or not!" I called.
Grayson shrugged his shoulders.
One.
Two.
Three.
I let out a short scream. The water came closer and closer to me. I felt the blue water cave around me as I emerged into it. Cold water surrounded my body, as I sunk deeper and deeper. This is quite deep. I swam to the surface.

"Looks like someone's a daredevil," Grayson commented.
"Looks like someone's a scaredy cat" I teased. And with that, Grayson jumped out of the water. He ran the way that I went. I floated on my back.
"Olivia!" Grayson called from above. I watched him, as he took a step back. Grayson ran to the edge and jumped. He did a front flip, before landing in the water.
"Am I still a 'scaredy cat'?" He asked.
"Yep" I smirked. Suddenly, Grayson went underwater and disappeared under the waterfall.

Shit. What the hell is he doing? I couldn't see him and the waterfall has rocks right behind it. A couple minutes have passed and Grayson still is there.
"Grayson?" I called.
Is he still there? No way. It's impossible. Did he drown? Oh shit.
I started to swim over. Then, out of nowhere, two arms wrapped around me from behind.
"Fuck you!" I screamed, earning a laugh from Grayson. "You little dipshit" I punched his chest. Grayson had tears in his eyes, from laughing.
I splashed water at him. "Asshole" I muttered, and trudged out of the water.
Grayson was swimming around.

Since I'm a bitch, I used his shirt to dry myself. I put on my shirt and leggings. Grayson walked out of the water. He raised one eyebrow, when he saw his shirt was wet.
"Oops" I smirked.
"Is this a way of you telling me, that you don't want me to put my shirt on?" He smirked and I immediately sighed.
"I would love it if you put your shirt on, since you have zero abs and zero appeal" I looked him dead in the eye. I started walking towards his car.
Arms wrapped around my ribs and pulled me to his chest.
"Don't be like that baby girl" Grayson whispered in my ear, which gave me goosebumps. His arms started to travel lower and lower. I turned around to face him. Quickly, I pressed my lips to his. His hands grabbed my butt. My arms snaked around his neck. I pulled away, only to lock my lips to his neck. Grayson pulled me closer. He lifted my head up with his finger. Just as his lips were about to touch mine once again, I pulled away and continued walking to Grayson's car.
"Tease" Grayson muttered. I smirked at that comment.
"Let's get ice cream!" Grayson screamed like a little girl.
"Hell yeah!"

Ice cream shop
I read all the flavours off the board. I'm just gonna be my original self. Cookie dough!
"Can I get cookie dough please?" I ordered.
"And I'll get chocolate fudge" Grayson added.
"That will be four dollars and twenty-eight cents" the cashier blandly sighed. Both of us pulled out some money at the same time. I will pay. I'm not going to be the classic girl. I'm not rich, but I'll pay whenever I have the chance to.
"I'm pay-" Grayson started, but I already handed the guy the money.
I stuck my tongue out at Grayson.
"Fine, whatever" he rolled his eyes. We walked down the beach.
"Look! There's a cute puppy!" Grayson screamed. I looked in the direction he was pointing.
"Where?" I asked, looking back at him.
"Really?" I groaned. Grayson had taken a bite of my ice cream.
"Whoops."
I quickly wrapped my hands around Grayson's and pulled, taking a bite of his.
"Whoops" I mimicked.

School
"Thank you. That was really fun" I smiled at Grayson. He parked next to my car. It's about 5, so almost everyone has left from the school except for a couple teachers.
"See you tomorrow" he winked at me, as I got into my car.
"Whatever lover boy" I laughed. This boy makes me feel so happy. He cares about me. I wish I knew what was going on in his crazy mind. At least I've found someone crazy yet perfect for me.

I never would have thought that my dreams would become a living nightmare overnight...