-1-

Part I

"GET DOWN, MOTHER FUCKERS!" Sasha yelled as she held her Glock cocked sideways at the crowd of people

Jigga soon walked in with his 12 gauge. They nodded at one another and Sasha ushered the people into a closet of some sort.

"If anyone leaves this room, you're all dead." She told them firmly. She had stripped them of all electronics and was trying not to hurt anybody.

When she went back to the main part of the bank Jigga was pointing the gun at the lady as she filled his bag.

Bey sat on the couch with her feet propped up on the table watching the news in their living room.

"Breaking news! The modern day Bonnie and Clyde are back at it again!" The news anchor said.

They called them that because that's exactly what they were.

"They robbed the bank on 29th and left without a trace." She continued as a clip played of Sasha shooting the camera.

This made Bey cackle. "Babe, when will they learn?" She called out to Jay.

He chuckled in response and soon walked back into the living room with the duffle bag full of money. "Count it up with me, babe."

Bey dropped her feet from the table and sat up.

Jay emptied the bag out on the table and tossed it to the side. "Let's see what we got."

• • •

Beyoncé stretched her body out on the hard figure beneath her, earning a groan from it. "Oops sorry, baby." She said quickly.

She had fallen asleep on top of him after many rounds of love making. "It's good, get off of me." Jay said trying not to fully wake up.

Bey sucked her teeth, but did roll off of him. She got up and made her way to the bathroom, handling her business. "Jay!" She called.

This caused Jay to throw a mini temper tantrum in the bed. "What!?"

"I forgot a towel!"

"You better get out butt naked because I'm not getting up!"

"I know I put it down, but damn! Get your lazy ass up!"

"I'm lazy, but you the one that's making me get up to get you a towel." Jay mumbled under his breath.

He soon got up and got his wife a towel. He walked into the bathroom and put on a fake smile. "Here you go, sweetheart."