-11-

Part II
(it gets a little confusing from here, hopefully y'all can keep up 😇)

Part II (it gets a little confusing from here, hopefully y'all can keep up 😇)

She was out of breath.

Jay said the train station was right here, but she hadn't seen it yet.

Her running slowed down to a brisk walk. She needed to catch her breath before she passed out or something.

She stopped and got her water bottle from her bag. "I'm not going to die in these woods." Beyoncé told herself.

She looked back and contemplated running back to get Jay.

The sound of a train caught her attention. She followed it and soon found the train station.

She paid her fare and kept her head down the entire time. The train took her within a mile of their safe house and she had to walk the rest of the way.

Her legs were tired, no doubt, but she didn't stop. She made it to the the house in no time.

Beyoncé dug in her bag to pull out the ring of keys Jay had given to her. They were all marked with code names so she knew which one to use. Jay really was smart when he planned their escape, she only wished that he was actually escaping with her.

She unlocked the door and someone was standing there scaring the shit out of her.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you, Beyoncé." He spoke. "Are you okay?"

"Nah, it's okay. I'm fine, Marcus."

"Where Jay at? He changed his mind?"

Bey nodded. "I don't know when he's coming anymore."

"Well okay then... are you prepared for flight?"

She nodded her head trying to suppress her sadness.

*

Beyoncé kicked her feet up on the private jet as she enjoyed a slice of pizza. She wasn't even in the mood to eat, but her baby sure was and the pizza was good as hell to him or her.

She grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge  and began to drink it.

She gazed out of the window imagining where her husband was. He was going to be okay, she told herself.

She had more than 20 hours of flying left, so she decided to just go to sleep after she finished her food.

'Eat and sleep, is that all pregnant women do?' She asked herself as she drifted off to sleep.