-4-

"So this Tennessee thing..." Bey started.

"What about it?" Jay asked curiously.

"After we do that, if it goes right, we will have reached our goal... you know what that means, right?" She asked as she guided herself into his lap.

He smiled lightly and shook his head. "Nah. What it mean?"

"It means you can put a baby in me."

This made Jay smile wide. "You're going to be the best mommy in the world."

"And you're going to be the best daddy." She said before pecking his lips.

They shared a look before busting out laughing. "I can't even imagine us as parents, to be honest."

"Yeah, me either."

"I'm sure we could adjust." Jay had plans of putting a baby in his wife ever since they got married.

He succeeded one time, but unfortunately it just didn't work out.

"Mhm. You hungry?" Bey asked changing the subject.

"Yeah, I'm about to heat this Alfredo up."

"Cool. Heat me up some too."

"I didn't hear a please, ass clown."

Beyoncé gasped and playfully hit him. "Please, damn."

"Get off of me."

"Don't you see me getting up?"

"Actually no because your ass still on me." He said squeezing it.

She sucked her teeth and stood to her feet. "There. Now go make my alfredo."

Jay had started to stand, but plopped right back down when she said that.

"Sike, babe! I'm playing!" She yelled and tried to pull on his arm to make him stand.

He stood back up and mushed her face before taking off running. "That was pay back because you hit me earlier!"

Beyoncé laughed and continued to chase him around as he juked and hit her with all types of spin moves.

"Ugh, I'm done! You are a big ass kid and I'm tired of it." She stopped chasing him and stood still. "Can you just heat us up some food?"

Jay walked toward her with his lip poked out. "Aw, wittle baby mad?" He pulled her into a hug, but really just fell into her trap because as soon as she wrapped her arms around him she pinched his lower back.

"FFFFFUCK!" He groaned causing her to laugh hard as hell.

"Alright now we're even." She said laughing.

He sucked his teeth. "I hate when you pinch me, yo."

This only made her laugh even harder. She enjoyed pissing him off, it was game the two of them played way too often. Who's going to get mad first? "I hate when you do a lot of things." Bey responded.