-3-

It was Wednesday, a beautiful sunny day in Georgia. It was May, so the temperature was slowly but surely rising. It was nothing better than warm temperatures, blue skies, and having money.

"Bitch, what do you do?" Kelly asked in all seriousness. Beyoncé looked to her younger sister and busted out laughing.

"I work hard." She winked.

"I mean, damn, all you do is spend racks on shit you don't use and you're only 25! I aspire to be that wealthy."

"I take care of you though, right?" Beyoncé shrugged. "Good aspiration by the way."

Kelly nodded. "I can't say that you don't."

"Alright then." Bey pushed her shades back up on her face and they continued their journey. "You don't need a degree to start a business. There's also no age requirements."

They both nodded, soaking in the information she was giving.

Beyoncé enjoyed taking her sisters out, well the ones she liked anyway. Michelle was the oldest and she tried to act holy and shove her religion down everyone's throat.

It annoyed her so much because she knew Michelle wasn't holy, she probably was the biggest sinner... after Beyoncé of course.

She was only older by eleven months and that only made it worse. You need years between siblings because it only causes friction and conflict.

"Bey, can we go on vacation this summer?" Solange asked randomly. She had been quiet due to the fact she had food.

"Maybe, where y'all wanna go?"

"Dubai!"

"Hawaii!"

"Y'all expensive!"

"Nothing you can't afford, but I'm sleep." Solange said and fake passed out so Kelly could catch her.

Beyoncé giggled, "I can't deal."

"But for real." Kelly said seriously. "Can we go somewhere exotic?"

"I'll ask my man if he wants to take y'all somewhere." Beyoncé said in reference to her husband.

"Oh bet! He always says yes!" Solange yelled out.

Bey rolled her eyes. "No he doesn't."

"He really does, $50." Solange said holding her pinky out for a pinky bet.

Bey linked their pinkies.

"And don't cheat and make him say no!" She added. "Matter of fact, call him now."

Bey smirked before pulling her phone out to call Jay on speaker. "What it do, babyyy?" He answered goofily.

She giggled. "Hey, babe. I got a question for yo fine ass."

Kelly and Solange snickered. Everyone and their mama thought Bey and Jay were just the cutest couple ever.

"Shoot."

"Well Solange and Kelly want to go to Hawaii or Dubai this summer and I told them I'd ask you."

"Oh Yeah, it's lit. Whatever they decide." Jay answered with a shrug.

Kelly and Solange silently gloated while Bey rolled her eyes and dug in her purse. "Great. Thanks, babe." She said sarcastically.

"I wasn't supposed to say yeah?" He asked confused.

"They said you never say no and we made a bet."

"Oh man. How much money did you lose?"