-8-

Beyoncé rolled out of bed and showered before going to make herself some coffee.

She made her way downstairs and cut the tv on for background noise. She walked into the kitchen and fixed her coffee. She also dropped some waffles in the toaster.

Grabbing the butter, cinnamon, and syrup, she prepared to doctor her waffles up nicely. Nobody felt like being fancy and cooking a big meal today.

When Jay woke up, he could simply make his own breakfast like she did.

Jay woke up and showered just as Beyoncé did earlier. He relaxed his muscles under the WARM water. Women try to burn through their skin when they shower, he liked it nice and warm.

"Bey!" He called down the stairs.

"What, fool!?"

"Chill. Make me some breakfast, please!"

She chuckled. Wishful thinking for Jay to come and cook for himself. She also had no problem with cooking for her man though, it was just a little funny to her.

She placed more waffles in the toaster and continued to eat hers while she waited.

"Breaking news! We now have confirmed identities of the modern day Bonnie and Clyde." The news anchor said, catching Beyoncé's attention.

Her heart stopped and she immediately called her husband's name as loud as she could. "SHAWWWN!!"

"They are Shawn Carter and Beyoncé Carter. If anyone knows anything about them please call this number on the screen."

"What, babe? Why you screaming like that?" Jay came running down the stairs and froze when he saw their faces on the tv screen. "Shit." He mumbled. "Let's go, Bey. Get your shit and let's go. Hurry up! We have to bounce." He ran back upstairs and packed all the money from the safe in 6 big ass duffle bags.

He also put some clothes in suit cases and anything else valuable that he wanted. Bey quickly did the same thing. She couldn't think straight in a panic, her anxiety was skyrocketing as tears fell from her eyes.

She knew it was bound to happen, no way would they be able to continuously rob people and just get away with it. But she was hoping they could. She wanted a family, and a normal life but that entire ordeal is obviously on hold right now.

"You got everything you want?" Jay asked.

"Yes," Bey said zipping up her suit case. They rushed out of the house into their only 4 door car. They figured they might need room to sleep in it.

"What if it's not enough space?"  Bey asked as they made their way out of the house.

"We have to fit as much as we can in, I'm sure there's enough space."

Jay stacked the duffle bags and put the suit cases on top. It was tight, but it all fit in the trunk of the Range Rover.

Unlike Bey, Jay had prepared for this day. Again, he was the brains.

He popped the tags off and replaced them with different ones registered to a fake name. They had passports in the glove box and everything was planned out. Nothing could go wrong, right?

"Wait! Wait, baby!"

"What's wrong?" He said in a slight panic.