-9-

Jay spun the car around again and Bey's phone vibrated with another message. "Do not come back, drop the phone and go." It was sent to her on what's app so they couldn't trace it.

She smiled and told her sister how much she loved her. "We're not going back." She told Jay . "We gotta dump the phone." 

"So what you waiting on? Throw it out." He said.

"Our memories..."

"Beyoncé, if they keep tracing us with that shit we both going to jail and the bitch going to be gone anyway." She sighed. "And we got a whole camera... give me that shit." He snatched it from her and tossed her jet black iPhone X out the window into the middle of the street hoping it gets hit by a truck or something.

"I'm scared." Beyoncé confessed.

"We've been preparing for this, babe. I'm sorry we could start our family in Atlanta, but we can start it in our safe house. Remember the plan?"

"I remember." She mumbled.

They drove for hours with no breaks. After driving most of the night, they stopped at a dirty motel.

"How long until we make it to the safe house?" Bey asked tiredly.

"Tomorrow if we leave early."

"You think they'll recognize us?"

"Maybe the news hasn't spread here yet. It's worth a try."

"Okay." Bey said softly. They exited their Range Rover and Jay got some money and a bag from the trunk.

"We got this, baby." He said before kissing her cheek.

Bey was still panicking inside and it definitely showed.

"How you doing, sir? We need a room for the night." Jay avoided making eye contact with the guy behind the counter.

"$100."

He dug in his pocket and handed him the money.

The guy placed a key in Jay's hand in return. "Room 102. You can't miss it."

"Thank you."

Beyoncé and Jay walked to their room holding hands. Jay was trying to make her feel better but it wasn't working.

"I need to throw up." She said rushing through the door.

Jay sighed as he held her hair back. He hates seeing her like this.

"All this drama and anxiety is making me sick."

"I'm sorry, baby. I really am. You don't need to be sick while this is going on."

"I know. I'm not sick, I feel better now."

"That's good. Here's a tooth brush." He said after looking around the bathroom. "I'm sure you don't want that taste in your mouth."

"Thanks, baby."

"You hungry?"

Beyoncé shrugged and nodded at the same time.

"What the hell does that mean?" Jay asked confused.

"Yes, I'm hungry. But I'm kinda tired already."

"I'll order a pizza." He looked the contacts by the phone and found a pizza place. He ordered 2 pizza's because he could eat a whole one by himself and Beyoncé got nasty ass jalapeños, pepperoni, and EXTRA sauce on her pizza.

Who really likes extra sauce?

Beyoncé removed her clothing until she was only wearing a bra and panties causing Jay to admire her thicc ass body.