-16-

"We gotta go, Bey!" Marcus yelled as he kicked the man's body to the side.

Beyoncé was still shook. She thought for sure she was dead. Her life flashed before her eyes and all of that.

She saw her babies, she saw her mother, she saw her husband, and she saw her sisters. Everybody.

"Bey! We gotta go! Come on, they're looking for you!" He said snapping her out her daze.

Marcus pulled her up by her hand and Beyoncé immediately started to cry.

She was finally realizing this was a stupid idea. It had taken her this long to do so. It took almost losing her life.

She was just going to have to live without Jay because there was no way she was going to get him out of jail without getting herself locked up too.

"Thank you."

"Bey, stop crying." Marcus said trying to shush her. "Please just listen!"

Bey stopped and looked at him. "Jay is fine. He's not here. He's in São Tomé looking for you."

"What?! How did he get there? What the hell is going on?" She cried. "I shouldn't have left. Now I'm doomed. We just traded our fates. He's free and I'm fucked."

"Chill. I'm going to get you two back to each other. I just need a minute. You need to stay away from everything and everyone."

"I need to see my sisters and my mother."

"Howwww in the hell is that going to happen?"

"Please." She cried. "I'm here now. I might as well!"

"Fuck." He mumbled. "Where does she live? We will go first thing in the morning, then we're leaving."

Beyoncé gave him the address and smiled to herself. "Deal." She couldn't wait to see her family.

Marcus knocked on the door of Ms. Tina's home.

It was 7am, but he promised Beyoncé that they'd see her family.

He remembered Jay telling him that she was pregnant and nobody wants to upset a pregnant woman.

A confused Tina answered the door. "Hello. Who are you?"

"Hi, good morning. My name is Marcus. And I know this sounds crazy, but I have your daughter. She begged to see you all before we left. I just need to make sure everything is secure in here. Jay will pissed if I let something happen to her."

"You have my daughter?" Tina repeated. Everything he said after that flew right past her. All she'd been praying for was a sign that her daughter was okay. And boom. He's not always there when you call, but he's always on time!

"Yes, ma'am. Who all is in the house right now? I need to make sure nothing pops off."

"Just me and my two youngest daughters."

Marcus nodded and gave Beyoncé the signal.

She put her hood on and ducked her head down as she ran up to the door.

"Mama!" She yelled hugging her tight.

Tina immediately felt Bey's tears on her shoulder. "Oh my baby. I was so scared."