-2-

Sasha felt that rush when she walked in. That rush she always felt when she became Sasha. She was powerful, she was in charge, she was a bad bitch.

She looked to her left at Jigga and pulled her mask over her face. They both wore white pantsuits and black masks. Sasha has no shirt on just a white Lacey bra. Who said you can't look sexy while robbing a bank?

"You ready?" Jigga asked.

Sasha nodded and pulled her mask up slightly so they could share a kiss. "Let's go."

They walked inside and Sasha got the guard's attention. He was confused about the mask but thought nothing of it. When he got closer to the door, Jigga came up behind him and rocked his dumb ass.

She nodded at Jigga and they both busted in.  "NOBODY MOVE!" He yelled cocking the gun loudly.

Everyone froze and Sasha quickly made sure to take everyone's cellphones while Jigga made sure no buttons were being pressed behind the glass. "One of you mother fuckers, open this door."

Immediately one hopped up to do it. "Good boy." He chuckled. "Y'all get my money together and you take me to the safe."

5 minutes, they were in and out. They managed to make it out with $1.4M in cash. More or less.

They sped off down the road with smiles on their faces. "That was hella money, B."

She nodded in agreement soon biting her lip. "Damn, I want to fuck you so bad right now."

This happened every time. It was something about the thrill that aroused her.

Jay's eyes widened. "Chill, girl. We got at least 3 hours before we get home."

They never rob banks close to home, ever. That just wouldn't make any sense. This bank was in South Carolina. The further away, the least suspicious it would be... right?

After about an hour of driving Jay started to doze off. "Baby!" Bey said getting his attention.

"What?"

"Let me drive if you're falling asleep."

"I'm not falling asleep." He said as he readjusted and grabbed the wheel with his right hand.

Seconds later the car started to drift off to the right again, making the loud annoying sound. Bey struck Jay in the chest. "Pull over."

He sighed and pulled over. They switched spots and Beyoncé drove home the rest of the way.

She typed the code in the gate and parked in the garage.

She didn't understand why he couldn't just admit he was tired. He's been sleeping ever since he touched the passenger seat. "Jay," she said shaking him.

"Mm wassup?"

"Get up, we're home."

Jay got the bags from the trunk and carried them into the house.

"Bey, go open the safe for me." Jay told her as he struggled to carry the money up the stairs.

Bey ran up the other side and quickly opened the safe. The safe was hidden behind a picture over their California king bed. There was so much money in there already, just a little more before they reached their goal of $100M.

After the safe was loaded up, Jay put the duffle bags back in the closet while Bey locked the safe and put the picture back up.

"I'm tired," Jay announced.

"Lay down, baby." After he stripped down to his boxers, he laid on his stomach.

Bey turned the lights off and sat on his back as she began to massage it. Soon she began getting tired so she climbed off and cuddled up next him.