-5-

'Now entering... Tennessee.' The sign read. Beyoncé shifted in her seat. She always got a little anxious during the drive to their next lick.

"I'm scared." She blurted out.

Jay glanced at her, but said nothing. He was too busy focused on how this would go. He didn't have time to subdue his wife.

"Baby." She said after more silence.

"We go through this every time, Bey. Just relax. I'm trying to focus."

She zipped her lips and turned to look out of the window before falling asleep.

Jay was really hoping that everything would go smoothly. This was a different type of robbery than they were used to.

They needed to steal merchandise then sell it to someone else. As long as the person wasn't trying to set them up, then they'd be fine.

He continued to drive to their destination of the hotel. Jay parked the car and woke Bey up. "Bey, come on. Get dressed."

Bey shook off her sleepiness before grabbing her dress from Jay's hands. The party was going on in the ballroom of the hotel, they got a hotel room under fake names like always, so that they could change and get ready.

Jay followed behind Bey as she did all of the talking. Next thing he knew, Beyoncé had the room key.

"You ready, baby." She asked him.

"Yeah, come on." They found the room and barely made it inside before Jay had her pinned against the door.

He placed tender kisses all along her neck and collarbone. "I love you." He mumbled before gingerly making love to her mouth.

"Damn, Jay." Bey said pushing him back. "I love you too, baby."

"You making a nigga wanna stay here and love you down." He mumbled biting his lip at the way his wife looked.

"Stop. Let's get this money. Love me later." She said before kissing him one last time.

They both hurriedly got dressed up in their ballroom attire. "You look amazing." He complimented.

"So do you." Beyoncé smiled as she fixed his bow tie.

Jay kissed her slowly again causing her to stop it before it got too spicy. "I love you so much, baby."

"I love you too, Jigga. I'll meet you downstairs."

"Divide and conquer."

"Run, Sasha!" Jigga called out right before shots rang off.

Sasha kicked her heels off and swooped them up as she began running away with the diamonds. No one knew she had it though.

Sasha started the car and pulled to the entrance to wait for Jigga.

'No more than 3 minutes.' She repeated his words to herself.

Just as she began to get worried, Jigga came hightailing to the car.

"Go, Bey, go!" He rushed.

She pressed the gas hard and sped to the meeting destination where they'd be exchanging the jewelry for cash.

"Why is my arm wet?" She mumbled. "Babe, pass me a napkin."

Jay reached for a napkin and frowned at all the blood running down her arm. "Beyoncé?"

"Huh?"