-12-

'I had to look for Jay.' Beyoncé thought. Being out of the country and having a 5 hour time difference made it extremely difficult.

She had no phone so there was no way to contact him. Well there was a landline at their house, but how would she be able to call Jay? He didn't have a phone.

Today Beyoncé decided to walk around and get a sense of her surroundings. Doing some exploring was good for her mind.

She got dressed in a cute romper and grabbed some shades to finish her look.

It wasn't raining outside which made a smile form on Beyoncé's lips

The legs were out, the toes were out, and she was going to have a good day.

She got a ride to the shopping area before just walking around to get a feel of things.

"Hi, I take it you're not from around here." She heard.

Beyoncé looked at the woman over her glasses.

"What makes you say that?"

"The accent for one. And your whole aura screams out of towner."

"Well yes... I'm an out of towner." She responded with a half smile.

"Me too, girl. I've been trying so hard to make friends. I'm Rihanna, what's your name?"

"Beyoncé."

"Nice to meet you."

"You as well."

"Would you like to hang out? Get something to eat? I know some really great places I can put you on with. I don't want to come off too strong though."

Beyoncé smiled. "You're fine. Yeah, we can do that. Sounds like fun."

"Great! Follow me. What type of food do you like?"