-6-

"Yessss!" Beyoncé yelled. "I feel great, baby."

"Me too." Jay smiled softly.

They were counting the money from their safe and they finally reached the goal that they set for themselves. "Let's make love on a million. Put a baby in me, baby."

"Stop, babe." Jay chuckled pushing her off of him. "You crazy."

"I'm just so happy. I never wanted this lifestyle in the first place and although I enjoyed it while it lasted, I'm extremely happy that it's over."

"I hear you." He mumbled.

"We should celebrate."

Jay nodded in agreement. "Yeah, let's shower and get dressed."

They took an intimate shower together, not by having sex but by holding and washing one another. One of the purest forms of love is showering together.

Jay got out first and dried off before getting Beyoncé a towel and drying her off too.

"I love you so much." Beyoncé confessed as Jay rubbed lotion on her body. "You just make me so damn happy."

He looked up at her and kissed her lips in response. "I love you too, my Queen."

Once Beyoncé was fully moisturized, she returned the favor for Jay. She started at his neck and shoulders, then worked down his arms.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked with his eyes closed, enjoying the amazing feeling of being catered to.

"I don't know, baby. Let's do something fun."

"Like what, girl? Bungee jumping?"

"Seriously!?" She asked excitedly.

"No. How about Aria?"

"Ooouu fancy."

He smirked. "Only the fanciest for my precious wife."

"Stop." She blushed and bent down to rub lotion on his legs and ankles.

"I love when you lotion me up. Makes me feel all tingly inside. Like you love me so much that you don't want me to be ashy."

"Shut up." Bey giggled. "What do you want to wear? A suit suit or just a suit?"

"Whatever you put me in, babe."

Beyoncé enthusiastically went to their closet to find them some fancy matching outfits.

She pulled out an all black Tom Ford suit for him and an all black Tom Ford dress for herself.