-Epilogue-

"Why is one light skin and the other one Jay's complexion?" Kelly asked making Beyoncé laugh

"Hush, little girl. Do not make fun of my precious babies." She said pushing on her shoulder gently.

"No, but seriously y'all... they're gorgeous!" Kelly gushed as she pinched and poked at the twins.

"Thank you." Jay and Beyoncé said at the same time.

"Riley, come here mama." Bey said reaching for her and picking her up. "Now she may look like me, but she has no rap for me. at all. She is a daddy's girl to the fullest."

"Facts. Ryan fuck with her more. I think it's because light skins don't get along." Jay added making everybody laugh.

"Who ever said that?" Solange asked. "Me and Beyoncé get along fine."

"Yeah true, but that dark skin and light skin combo is something serious. It's just a better connection, you know." He defended. "Being light skin means neither one of y'all text back. I know that's annoying."

"Oh shut up with that light skin, dark skin mess. Black is beautiful. Period." Tina hopped in.

"Yes, mama. Tell them." Beyoncé co-signed.

"Shut up, Beyoncé. I did not need your two cents."

Everybody laughed and Beyoncé just held her hand to her chest with a sad facial expression. "Rudeness."

"I'm just playing, my baby. Come here." Tina opened her arms and Beyoncé went right to her, wrapping her arms around her being the big baby that she was.

"Big ass baby." Jay mumbled calling her out.

"Right." Kelly agreed with no hesitation.

"Aye, shut up. Why y'all worried about me?" Beyoncé said with an eye roll.

"You know why I'm worried." Jay said.

"Nah, I don't." She said stepping up to him and putting Riley on her other hip. "Why you worried?"

They stared at each other before busting out laughing.

"I hate you." Jay laughed. "Give me my child."

He took Riley out of Beyoncé's arms and Riley smiled immediately.

"Hi, my light skinned princess." He cooed. "Look at that smile."

Jay kissed on her chubby cheeks making her giggle even more. It made everyone's heart melt to hear Riley's giggles. Babies are like the most precious thing on earth.