-7-

"You ready?" He whispered as he looked into her eyes.

She had a bad feeling about this and she was nervous. A horrible mixture. She'd shake the feeling soon though.

"Don't worry about it, we got this." He placed a kiss on her lips. She nodded and they both busted in.

"AIGHT EVERYBODY GET ON THE MOTHERFUCKING FLOOR!" Jigga yelled firing warning shots.

"GET DOWN! GET DOWN, MOTHERFUCKER. YOU HEARD THE MAN, MOTHERFUCKER!" Sasha co-signed. The bank erupted in screams.

"What you screaming for, bitch?" She asked one particular woman. "You heard the man. Don't be a hero, motherfucker. Get yo ass down!"

"This is a robbery. Put the money in the bag, hoe!" Jigga yelled throwing it at a worker.

"Stop screaming BITCH!" Sasha said pointing the gun in someone's face.

The woman looked in her eyes and Beyoncé frowned.

"Beyoncé?" She whispered.

"Shut the fuck up." The woman stood to her feet Sasha took a step back. "Get the fuck down." She said through her teeth.

"I know what's going on." She whispered. Blake knew Beyoncé from high school. They were close friends going into college until Beyoncé dropped out and moved away.

"You know what?"

"That's not you."

"You don't know who I am anymore."

"What happens when it hits the fan?"

Sasha shook her head to keep from crying. "I love him."

"What's wrong?" Jigga asked pointing the gun at her.

"Blake, get down before I let him shoot you." Sasha said. She had a moment of vulnerability, but she needed to shake it off. No matter how long they haven't been speaking, Beyoncé would never allow her friend to be killed by her husband.

Blake put her hands up and slowly eased her way back to the floor.

"We gotta handle that, ma." Jigga said in a hushed tone.

She looked down at Blake and shook her head. "I can't."

He let it go for now and noticed the people moving the money slowed down. "Put the fucking money in the bag!" He reiterated with another warning shot, whizzing past her face.

Tears streamed down her face. "Please don't kill me. Please. I have kids, they're only 4 and-"

"Bitch, we ain't ask about your back story! Just do what he said." Sasha said cutting her off.

They continued on with the robbery until they cleaned the place out.

"Go 'head, I'm coming." Jigga said nudging Sasha towards the exit.

She nodded and left.

Jigga smoothly pulled the silencer from his pocket and placed it on the gun. 'One shot in the head. Don't leave any witnesses.' 💥

"You good, baby?" Jay asked rubbing Bey's thigh to calm her down.

She shook her head. "Seeing Blake fucked me up."

"Don't worry about it."