-20-

"It's about time you woke up." Jay mumbled.

"I've been up for a while. I just been resting my eyes." She responded softly which made Jay chuckle.

Bey looked up at him with her beautiful eyes. The hazel color with that green hue could mesmerize anybody.

She was so undeniably beautiful. That alone made a smile form on his lips.

Seeing him smile made her smile against her will. "Stop smiling at me, creep."

"I can't help it, babe. You look so good."

She blushed and hid her face with the covers. "Stopppp... I'm crusty as hell right now."

Jay shook his head. "What do you want to do today?"

"I don't care. As long as I'm next to you."

He squeezed her tight. "Let's get some breakfast or something."

Bey nodded. "Sounds good. I need to call the doctor as well." She started to get out of bed only to be pulled right back. "Jayy..." she whined.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist."

She fell back and laid on his chest. "I changed my mind." He mumbled. "Can we just stay in bed all day?"

"No," Bey laughed. "I'm getting up, so come on."

Jay reluctantly let loose of his grip and let her get up. She got up and pulled him right behind her.

They went into the bathroom and got ready for their day together.

Being reunited was a breath of fresh air for the both of them. It helped them realize how truly in love they were.

Beyoncé stood in the closet in her naked glory. "What does it feel like outside?"

"Girl, I don't know. I'm in here with you."

She rolled her eyes. "You could've checked the weather, but whatever."

She grabbed a dress to wear and laid it on the bed while she lotioned up.

Jay slid behind her in the mirror and rubbed his hands across her stomach. "Let me help."

He got more lotion and rubbed from her shoulders all the way down her back and to her ass of course.

She moaned softly as she watched through the mirror. Their eyes connected and he placed soft kisses from her shoulder all the way to her ear.

"Your skin is so soft... I love that shit."

"Stop... let me get dressed."

"Get dressed then. Who's stopping you?"

She pressed her body against his and held the back of his neck with one hand. "You are."

"Sorry. If you got dressed faster, I wouldn't have spare time to mess with you."

Bey rolled her eyes as he walked away. "Let me just slip my dress on since I'm taking so damn long." She mumbled.