~~~4~~~

Once I got to the park, I didn't do much there, all I wanted to do was to see the nice scenery of the place. "I sure do miss the good old days... those days will never come back anyways, just its always so nice to think of the times when I was able to laugh and smile with friends at school or even hang out" I started to slouch down on the bench being all gloomy, so I take my phone out to look through furbook.

"oh shit..." I see the text message James sent. 'Should I read it, I feel like whatever he wrote is gonna be so negative' I pulled myself together and I clicked it open.

James: Felix? I don't remember a Felix. Wait hold on, Felix Lowe? If that is you, I'm sorry... can we meet some place I want to catch up on everything you've been doing?

Felix: we can uh go to that cafe we used to go to? It may have been years but it was always our favorite spot to go to :3

James: um sure today or what?

Felix: We can today if ya want?

James: the earlier the better I guess. Well, see you there then :P

Felix: I'll see you there

"Okay now that went way better than expected, we usually would go on for hours messaging but since we don't know much of one another it's just gonna be so weird talking to each other again." I start to make my way to the cafe, I start to look through my bag for something to munch on.

"HA! Ain't that lovely" I go through my pockets. "The one time I leave my wallet at home" I shake my head as I kept on walking, bumping into other furs shoulders by accident.

"I can't say I'd be happy or scared to talk to him also I really need friends, I can't keep on talking to myself like this. It's just unhealthy, right?" I made it to the cafe a bit to early but I decide to enter anyway.

Once I entered I was hit with the aroma of the sweet and bitterness of coffee. "I could smell this all day" I stare out the window seeing the sunset along with the beautiful colors of the sky.

'Why does life have to be so real! Why can't things happen like a movie or those stories? Do you think I went to live in this realistic world? Full of so many feelings' I start to daydream while still looking out the window.

"Hey, felix!" I get nudged by some fur who said my name. "What do you what?" I respond back with an annoyed tone in my voice.

"Now is that how you treat an old friend?" James crosses his arms and looks at me disappointed. "Oh, I'm sorry James!" I start to scratch the back of my head nervously.

"Sorry again for the bad impression of me, I've been all alone for so many years, so I kind of just lost my manners along with self-respect" I slowly raise my paws to my temple and I rub my head. "I'm just an idiot who needs a friend again"

"Now that was quite a mouthful" He leads me to the register of the cafe, he orders some drink I could care less about but he then nudges me again to focus. "Do you want something?"

"Um sure" I order some sort of ice tea they have, once we got our drinks we booked out of that place. "Guess what I still kept out of all those years not talking to one another?" James looks at me as if I should remember the thing he has. 'What does he have that he would keep for years?'

I kept on thinking for two minutes straight as we walked around the huge park I couldn't find out so I reasoned to his question. "I don't know what it could be" I fiddled around with the ice in my cup."Just think of a promise we made to each other when we were pups"

I just nod my head in agreement still trying to think so I just gulped down my ice tea not caring that I really didn't savor it. I walk to a nearby trash bin to throw away the plastic cup. That's when I saw my necklace realizing I always wore one.

'What is this shape? It looks like a heart almost but the other part is missing' I look up at James who is looking out at the distance seeing all the trees. "Hey, James? Does this necklace have to do anything with what you were talking about?" I take off mine and I show him it.

James gives me a grin so I took it as I was right. "Yep! You finally got it! I thought you forgot about it" he takes off the other piece of the necklace and puts them both together. "It reads Felix and James together forever. Now ain't that the truth? We'll always be there for one another" James starts to put back on his part of the necklace and hand me back the other piece.

"I sure did miss you, Felix! I may.have forgotten we were friends but this necklace I can promise that I never ever took it off" James starts to get a bit teary-eyed. "It's okay we are both reunited and that's all the matters to me James" His body just being too close to mine I just give him such a big and tight hug not ever wanting to let go.

"Just promise me one more thing?" I look at James once we break the five-second long hug. "And what would that be?" James starts to lead me to a restaurant that we are gonna go in.

"It's to never forget... That I love you so much... Not relationship wise but um brotherly? Your like the only family I have here for me" James keeps walking, listening to what I say as we make it to the entrance.

"I promise! That I'll never forget you" James looks down at me just so I can turn around to face the entrance.

I was hella tired when I wrote this chapter so expect errors lel