~~~12~~~

After sitting on the bench for what seems to be an hour I look up at the sky to walk back "Home". The walk isn't the shortest either for we did drive for about thirty minutes but about halfway there I heard a car honk at first I thought nothing of it until it honked longer and closer so I turned to see Dale. "Why are you walking home? Get in!" He motions me to get in the passenger side so I do it mostly because Jena isn't there. "Why did you leave us at the restaurant? I thought you wanted to hang out" I look in his direction for a bit seeing him focus on the road but he gives me a small glance to have a faint smile. "I did want to hang out just I thought it was gonna be the two of us..."

"If you wanted to just hang out with me you could've just told me. I wouldn't have said no, I just need a heads up so I can alter my plans" Dale puts his hand on my thigh. "You can tell me anything you little wolf" I feel my eyes getting teary but I shake that off to hold Dales hand for a bit to then let go. "Okay, I'll tell you the things that might've been bothering me or just some stuff at least" I see us not going home but going to a park.

"The very place we first met but trust me, I won't hit you with a football this time or any ball for that matter" I start to chuckle a bit for he's trying to lighten my mood. "Okay, I'll take your word for it just this one last time" I take us to a bench so it'll be better to talk about my emotions and what I've been feeling towards him and just all of it.

"So uh you wanna talk about it... or we can just leave whatever is bugging you behind for a bit till you're ready?" Dale keeps me close and for his case, it's not helping me out for it just makes me want to give him the biggest kiss even though he won't want it or like it at all. "No... I'm ready to tell you, first time for everything and at least this first opening will be with you"

"Aww isn't that cute" Dale has his right wing covering me from the cool breeze and I take a deep breath, closing my eyes. 'Just count it off Felix. One, Two, Three' I reopen my eyes. "I love you..." I say it loud enough for him to hear. "Felix... I love you too" Dale holds my paw once more and kisses my head. "No not the way you think but actual love you know kissing and stuff?" I say thinking he didn't get it.

"I know Felix. Why else would I keep you so close to me and hold your paw and just stuff like that? No straight guy would do that or maybe they would but I highly doubt it. I knew you had a thing for me but I tried to play it cool and that's why my sister Jena wanting to be my "Girlfriend" I also do know we kissed, which is gross if I do say so myself but she wanted to make it seem real since she's an actress and has rarely any morals" I look at Dale to finally let myself cry in such joy.

"You don't know how relieved I am to know that now Dale. I just wanted to cry myself to sleep since you were taken but now knowing it was all a ruse and a joke I can finally call this hunk of a dragon mine?" I say a bit nervously not knowing if he wants to even date me yet.

"Well we have to go on another date like the last one then we'll talk about the details in our relationship but for now how about we do..." I cut off Dale knowing exactly what he is going to say so I go for the kiss wanting that more than anything else. We broke off for what seemed to be a solid minute. "That wasn't what I had in mind you silly wolf but it'll do just as well because that kiss was so amazing" Dale picks me up and keeps me in his arms. "Best thing about you is being short, I get to carry you around in my arms or whatever I can do" I nuzzle his cheek not caring what he says about my height.

"I know I'm a short wolf but lets just try not to make this relationship be one of those all lovey dovey ones you know? Those things you would read about or see in a few cliche movies" I look into his eyes. "Whatever you wish my lord," Dale tells me in a manner of me being royal. "God, you're such a silly buff guard I have fallen for haven't I?"

"It seems so but we mustn't let my parents know I am dating the prince or else I'll be sent away from here even if you do have such power..." I giggle along with Dale with our silly act we are doing but I soon realize what he said was being the truth. "What are you talking about Dale? Why are you just randomly upset?" I let him set me down.

"It's just my parents they don't like me being gay and I know we both are adult and we are able to do what we want but the thing is my parents help me pay out the apartment I live in since my job isn't enough to pay for the whole thing and if they find out I am dating you they'll flip or at least my mom will..." Dale gives a light smile.

"Okay, I see what you mean here. If this place is too much money for the rent then we can just move somewhere more affordable it won't matter in the end where we live so long as I am with you Dale and I get to be happy by seeing that same smile you always have" I pace a bit around the room just wondering of ideas.

"Okay we'll see what will happen but um here's the thing that I forgot to mention about what is gonna be happening today... " Dale soon gets cut off by knocking on his door and I look at it confused on who it can be.