~~~13~~~

"Who's at the door Dale?" I asked a bit curious. "Oh the one who's knocking on my door is just my sister, she's gonna spend the night here and then leave in the morning that's all and she'll be taking your room but it doesn't matter either way for I'm sure we'll be sharing the bed with me" Dale gives a toothy smile. "Oh and that's I what is gonna happen tonight" I nod my head but a bit confused. "Well why did you say it in such a serious tone of voice?"

"I did? Oops, I guess sometimes I can just be serious about stuff without even wanting to" Dale just shrugs and lets Jena inside. "Finally! How long does it take you guys to open a damn door? I was dying to get in because I'm hella tired" She goes to the guest room, which is now my room but she goes there either way.

"She's gonna sleep in your room for now and you will be um sharing with me just for today unless you just wanna stay with me in my room?" Dale looks at me with his classic smile. "Of course! I'd love to share a room with my...cutie " I say the last part a bit shyly for we've just started being together.

"Okay ya short wolf!" Dale picks me up bringing me to his room as he looks down at me until he trips on one of his shirts and we both land in the floor. "Very smooth Dale" I laugh a bit while we both lay on the floor enjoying each other's company. "Hey! It could have ended worse, you know? Like maybe either one of us could have broken a arm or uh bump our head on that drawer!" Dale points to it.

"I mean yes it could happen but you're overreacting you silly dragon" I get up to help you a bit with whatever strength I do have. "Okay now we are able to sleep" we both undress not caring on how each of us look as we get comfortable in bed. I decide to use one of Dale's wings as a cover so I can be even more warm with his body heat and my fur included.

"Night my love" I say to the already asleep Dale and with that I close my eyes to end the day to wake up to a lovely morning. "Well good morning cutie" I whisper to Dale as I get out of bed to make breakfast for the three of us. "Now what should I make?" I open the fridge and cabinets to look at what I have to work with. "Okay so pancakes with the usual eggs but the sides sure are gonna be interesting" I take out the ingredients I will need, going to work on the breakfast for them.

Dale starts to wake up to the smell of my food. "Damn I sure as hell knocked out but it seems like my little wolfie made his way to the kitchen" Dale gets out of his bed to the kitchen. "I found you! Even though it wouldn't have been hard" I turn around half naked while having some pans in my paws. "Of course you're gonna find me since I'm cooking up you and your sister a decent breakfast or at least something to eat" I start to serve the food on their plates to soon see Jena stumbles out of her room all disheveled.

"Seems like someone had a good sleep" I look at Jena who's barely awake so I give her a cup of coffee. Thanks. I need this right now" she sips away at her coffee. "Coffee always does the trick to usually wake up the peeps" I speak to Jena while I finally sit down with my plate of food. "Finally I get to sit down since I was busy making your foods and serving it to you guys" I take a bite of my eggs and I shrug for they aren't the best nor the worst.

"They taste alright or well uh good enough to eat!" I chuckle as the other two just eat peacefully. "So do you have anything on your agenda today you wolf?" Dale gives a bright smile while chewing his toast. "Not really but I think I should go back to school to finish my senior year then from there I was always thinking of going to college to pursue in what I want to study" Dale and Jena exchange a look between themselves.

"Well you can go to the school Dale is going to! Isn't that right Dale" Jena eyes down Dale. "NO! That's not a good idea... he'll be bullied by that damn bull" I tilt my head at that. "Either way the school year is almost over in a solid five weeks from now so I have to go or else I'm sure as hell gonna have to repeat the year" Dale looks at me concerned a bit but sighs soon after and smiles. "Okay yea sure it's fine to be in the same school just be careful with who you hang out with"

"I know!!! Sheesh I ain't no pup anymore, well I mean you don't need to tell me to watch out for furs and stuff for I already know that crap since it isn't my first time in high school plus I'm sure everyone knows about high school drama and crap even the readers, I bet know!" Dale silently nods his head as he thinks he triggered something. "Wait did you say readers?" Jena asks while looking at me weirdly. "Yea just ignore that part. I always have this dream of some guy who controls our lives but it's some stupid thing that I get in my head" I shrug at what I said while Jena puts her dishes in the sink.

"Yea I got bored of what you were talking about so I went to wash some dishes" I look at Jena for a bit to then look up Dale's school or our school. "Okay guys I'm gonna go the school to see if I'm even able to sign up so late but I'm like 78% sure I'll get in no problem" I give Dale a kiss goodbye and Jena a hug. "Alright time to see this school" I speak to myself once in my car and driving to the school. 'Huh so this is the school?'

Okay so I haven't written much due to mostly just wanting to enjoy my vacation but I'm starting it back up and I hope y'all enjoy this chapter plus send me a message of your fursona so I can add them to my story. Peace out and take care ya floofs.