~~~18~~~

"Dale... It's okay, You don't have to feel crappy about yourself... you did it so you can still be seen as popular" I rub his shoulder from behind him moving him slowly to look out the window so he'll see the view. "Just look at the peaceful and beautiful scenery" I walk to the kitchen to pour him a glass of water. "Don't fret about what you did my love, I know you did this for a reason and yes I was mad at you but I don't like seeing you like this..." I hold his hand. "Just I want everything to okay like I want everything to play out fine but I know nothing in this real world is perfect" I bring Dale into a hug going under his head snuggling him up as he has finally calmed down.

"Felix... I just felt so bad that I actually went through with it... like I didn't have to but my dumb ass still had to do it" I rest my head on his chest looking up at him. "Dale, it's okay, you don't need to worry about this anymore but I do have a question and it has to do with school and the principal" I look at Dale's expression change quickly. "Uh... go on"

"Why didn't you tell me that your dad was the principal at our high school? Is that why you didn't want me going there?" I hear Dale sigh as he keeps his arms wrapped around me. "I didn't want to tell you because he hates gay's on such a high level, that's why I chose to move out when I was old enough and I can live the way I want too without having to deal with my dad other than at school" I start to agree with Dale. "I can see that, well good thing you did move out or else I don't think our paths would have ever crossed" I give Dale a small little peck on his lips as he gives me a slight grin.

"Wanna know, what's been I've been thinking about doing?" Dale starts to rub my sides lightly as I start to blush. "W-what is that?" I feel Dale's hands go under my shirt feeling his scaly hands go through my fur loving his touch. "When we'll have sex" I turn into such a bright tomato red as I look at him once he takes off my shirt. "I eh... I never even saw someone else naked before Dale..." I put my paws on his chest feeling his warmth. "Oh fuck it! Let's do it! "

I see Dale jump up from being surprised. "Woah really?! I was kinda messing around but if you want to then I sure am ready, cutie" I think of it for a second but I stop thinking and I just do as I take off my pants and boxers to reveal my sheath to him as a bit of my member is out. "Hehe, then we are doing it," Dale tells me while taking his clothes off and I help him with the lower half of his body to see his slit.

After what was an hour of messing around in bed, we both headed to the shower to wash off. "If this relationship lasts or not, I'm glad I lost my virginity to you" I rub Dale's back with a sponge helping him out. "I'll take that as a compliment then?"

I step out of the steamy hot shower we were in to try myself off with a towel, once done I sigh looking at the mirror to see my fur all poofy. "OH MY!" I hear Dale yap out. "Shut it" I grit under my teeth for I don't like it when people talk about my fur being like this.

"Oh come on Felix, I really need to just point out that seeing you like that is truly cute but also funny as hell!" Dale starts to laugh at me but I walk out rolling my eyes at him as I crawl into bed, closing my eyes slowly going to bed being ready for another day of school.

"FELIX! Wake up!! We gotta get out of here! There's a fire in the building! Quickly pack up whatever is truly important to you and some stuff but we gotta leave now!" I see Dale rushing to get some clothes on and I do the same to then start packing up my backpack and my duffle bag with whatever I did have with me but lucky enough it was still all mostly packed.

"How the hell did this fire happen?!" I ask Dale as we both are rushing down the stairs but before we even get to the sixth floor it's already engulfed in flames so we hold our breath from the smoke not wanting to inhale it. "To the roof!" Dale yells out at me as I look around to see that there aren't many furs in the stairwell. "Did the others make it out?" I yell to Dale as we keep going up pushing the emergency door to the roof.

Dale makes it up with me as I expected to see furs up on the roof as well but nothing so I look down to see the majority of them running out of the doors. "So you might not like it but it's our last bet" I look at Dale wondering what he means. "We're gonna have to jump"

"I uh... Great, I don't like heights but time to conquer a fear! So you're gonna fly us somewhere safe or at least far enough from that fire?" Dale nods his head in agreement to what I said. "That's the plan! Unless there is something else you know?" Dale gives a light smile trying to be positive about the situation.

"Okay," I let out a deep breath. "You've flown before, right?" I ask Dale getting ready to do something I never thought I would have to do. "Yea of course! I love flying but trust me on this Felix. On my count we'll jump, okay?" I nod my head as I gulp down my saliva "okay" I hear Dale starting the countdown.

"1...2...3..."

SOME STUFF! Have a nice day or night .3.