~~~17~~~

After what seemed like three hours I started to just not want to be at the party anymore so Adam was nice enough to me to let relax in his room as he locked it so I won't be bothered. "Is that why he didn't want me to go to this school? Do I embarrass him" I put my face in the pillow not being ready to go to school tomorrow. "I don't think he'll mind if I sleep here?" I close my eyes for just a bit.

I wake to see Adam in front of me. "Ah!" I jump right out of the bed as I am half naked. "Where am I?! Wait, I fell asleep here didn't I?" I get myself up rubbing my head a bit. "Yea you slept here although I took off your shirt because I wanted you to be comfy while sleeping and your friend Dale or I don't know what you guys are but he went home and ditched you. Not a surprise to me" Adam tells me as he gives me some clothes. "I checked if we are the same size or near enough, so here take these and just give me them back whenever you can. I'm gonna make some bagels for the both of us or else we'll be late" Adam heads down to the kitchen.

I start to change as fast as I can into the clothes and I hurry myself out of the room to see a mess in the house. "Woah..." I say walking through the place as I try not to step on the trash on the floor. "Hey uh Adam? How are you guys gonna clean this whole mess like literally look at all of this trash!" I kick some cups aside while making it to the kitchen and tosses me the bagel. "Eat up but I ain't gonna clean shit, I mean yea our parents come home in about like ten hours from now but eh? Why would I get in trouble?"

We walk out of the house making our way to school. "So is there really anything that I should be worried about at school or is this a really just chill school" Adam starts to think for a bit. "Its pretty chill I guess? Although so long as don't mess with the bullying type of furs?" Adam shrugs a bit. "I never was really bothered by anyone and if I was I would just ignore it"

"Yea I guess you're right but no more turning back, I'm back in prison" I sigh to myself as we both enter but I break off to go to the office and get help also to get my schedule. I feel my phone ding with two messages from Dale.

Dale: Sorry for leaving you at the party but I guess you were with Adam so that's safe enough, I kind of was just slightly drunk and high, I didn't drive home of course but I still ditched you at their place, don't be mad at me hun.

I read the whole message not responding to it just wanting to leave him on scene as I am I mad at him either way even if he had good intentions. I ignore most of what is happening around me making my way to my locker as I look at its emptiness. "Well I got nothing since everything is at home... shit" I bang my head on the other locker as a fur a few lockers away asks me something but I was ignoring everything so I couldn't hear it until he came closer to ask me.

"Everything alright?" I feel the fur nudge my shoulder as I jump a bit from his touch, "I uh yea! Don't worry about me" I give a light smile closing my locker. "Can you just show me where this class is? New to this school and I barely know anything around here" I show him my schedule. "Okay yea! So here just follow me and I lead you to your class. My name is James by the way, what's yours?" I feel my body tense up as he says his name but he drops me off my class. "Felix is mine but thanks for your help" I let out a sigh as James leaves to go to his class. "Really another James... What a coincidence to have the same name but at least it's not the same species" I get into class telling the teacher that I'm new as she just gives me my seat in the back of the class not minding.

My first day of school flew way much more faster than I thought carrying my notebook full of papers and work that I need to do. "The most fantastic part about going to school! Homework..." I look at it in disgust and boredom. I make my way back home by taking a bus and walking back home, I get home to the lobby going to the elevator and pushing the button for my floor. "Please Dale don't be there, I would rather be all alone, right now" I tell myself whispering, opening the door to see him sitting right there on the couch, I hear him try to tell me something I just ignore it going past him and into our room locking it.

"I said I was sorry. What else do you want from me? You want me to go down on my knees and tell you that?" I shut my eyes as his words go right through me but as mad as I am at him and upset I unlock the door opening it. "Don't say anything" I go into his arms feeling shitty about how I react to everything. "I'm sorry... you shouldn't be the one who feels bad."

"What?! No, I left you back there on purpose... it wasn't an accident... I did a b-bet... a damn fucking stupid bet" Dale slams his fist against the wall seeing him mad although seeing tears in eyes forming, wanting to seep out.

WOOO! Just bored asf but why don't y'all tell me what your favorite song and food is? Food wise? I don't have one because FOOD IS LIFE! Although with music I always liked "Cigarette Daydreams" By Cage The Elephant.