Chapter 5

Hi Guys,

There's a picture of Emily and Alex at the side ->

There's also a picture of Brooke if you open the external link ->

Here's Chapter 5... Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was very grateful that Miss Cook gave me a pass on gym. She knows I wasn’t really good at gym so she kinda turned a blind eye when I was there and let me do whatever I wanted which meant reading a book most of the time. I decided to get my maths book out and study one of the sections we hadn’t covered yet but I know it was on the past paper Mr Peterson gave to us. This caused gym to speed up pretty fast and the next thing I know I’m stood in front of the Peterson’s front door ringing the doorbell.

“GOT IT” I heard someone shout from behind the door. I looked up to see who had opened the door and saw Emily stood there smiling, wearing grey jog pants and a white tank top with her hair in a messy bun.  “Hi Hayden come in come in” she said stepping to the side. I walked through the door and looked around the house. Wow I thought mine and my mum’s house was big but there’s was bigger. I looked around in the hallway, which was still full of unpacked boxes. “Hope you don’t mind the mess it’s just we only got the rest of our stuff yesterday” she laughed a little as if she was embarrassed about the mess.

 “It’s ok. Don’t worry about it... Do you need any help?”

She guided me into a room which I’m guessing was the living room because there was a kind of couch shape underneath a white sheet. “You don’t have to”

“No seriously I’ll help I might be able to help you finish unpacking a lot faster”

“Ok... thank you” she said smiling at me.

“Honey who was at the door?” I heard a deep voice ask as they walked through the doorway. “Oh... hi Hayden I think Brooke’s upstairs” Alex said.

“No I’m not I’m here” I heard a little voice say behind Alex.

We all turned and looked at Brooke who was stood there with her hands on her hips looking like she was a girl on a mission. “Hayden is it ok if we help my mum and dad?” she asked.

“Ye... I’ve already said I’ll help”

“Oh... good” she said and started to take sellotape off of the top of the box closest to her.

“Where shall I put my school bag?” I asked Emily.

“Oh... pass it here I’ll put it near the front door on the coat rang” she answered taking the bag out of my hand.

After a couple of hours of unpacking everything in the living room and moving things around the room we all stepped back to admire our work. The furniture gave it a cosy feeling even though the room was huge. I enjoyed myself a lot... I mean we had so many laughs and I had such a good time watching Emily, jokingly, scowl at Alex and Brooke when she caught them pillow fighting with the couch cushions. We started to move into the kitchen and start to unpack all of the boxes in there.

“Honey, do you know where Jake is?” Alex asked whilst looking at his watch with his eyebrows scrunched up. I looked at my watch to see what time it was. It read 6:45. Wow time had passed by pretty quickly since I’d been here.

“He said he was going to Scott's, I think, for some papers or something” Emily answered whilst standing on her tiptoes and placing things in a cupboard. “Why?”