Chapter 30

Hey Guys...

Sorry it's been a while :)

The picture on the side is a picture of Mr Low ->

Hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Thursday break and I was walking down the corridor with Becki. We were talking about our exams that were soon coming up and how she won’t be able to come out hardly over Christmas as Elise and Brandon were coming down. I can’t believe exams were already here and we are only in December as today was 1st of December. We were walking towards the maths block as that was our next lesson and we thought we would get there early. I also, wanted to go a little bit earlier because I hadn’t really seen Jake lately due to me revising really hard for my exams.

“Miss Smith” I turned around to see Jake and Scott walking towards us with smiles on their faces. I rolled my eyes at Jake. I don’t understand why he calls me by my surname at all. We both stopped and waited for them to catch up. Everyone was still in the canteen as they were all trying to get a warm drink before class as it was freezing outside. You could tell now that winter was starting. They caught up with us which then made us start to walk down the hallway again.

“Where’ve you two been?” I asked them curiously.

“We had a meeting informing us about the snow and if we catch students in a snow ball fight then we should give them a detention” We rolled our eyes and carried on walking down the hall.

“Have they not met the students at this school?... no matter what teachers tell them they won’t listen” I said. Jake nodded agreeing with me.

“So have you guys been racing lately?” Becki asked them.

“No not recently... Actually Jake we should get the guys round and have a couple of laps round the track” Scott said. Becki looked at me confused as she wasn’t quite sure what Scott was talking about.

“I’ll explain to you later.” She nodded and carried on walking. We all carried on walking until we arrived in front of Scott’s classroom.

“Ok guys... I’ll cya you two later” He said as he walked into his room. We nodded at him and carried on walking to the end of the hallway until we came to the door. Jake opened the door for me and Becki and we started to walk across the pathway that was frosted over. I looked up towards the sky and could see that it was still dark. There were little drops of what looked like fluff falling down gracefully and landing softly on the ground. I shivered a little bit. The one day that I forget my coat is the day it snows... fantastic. Becki rushed ahead of us so then she could get into the warmth quicker. Jake saw me shiver and quickly wrapped his jacket around me. We finally made it to the door and carried on walking to Jake’s classroom. I walked through the door and took Jake’s jacket off of my shoulders. I walked over to his chair that was behind his desk and placed his coat over the top. Becki had walked over to our desks and had already started to get her things ready for the lesson. Jake walked in and put a pile of papers on his desk. I hadn’t realized that he had been carrying them before.

“Oh I talked to Mr Low about you sitting the early maths exam.” Jake whispered. I hadn’t quite told Becki yet as I felt a little bit guilty about me being the only student who had been offered the chance.

“What did he say?” I asked.

“He said that you can but he wants to talk to you preferably at lunch” I nodded. The bell rang signalling that it was time for the third lesson of the day to start. I turned around and walked towards my desk. I put my bag on top of the table and took a seat at the side of Becki.